Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Wil Heuser Presents: The Saga Ep 4 #BB19

I'm a few days late with this one, but better late then never, I guess.  I knew that Wil would be horrified by Julie's various fashion choices this year, and he certainly demonstrates that in this episode.

 A few highlights:

*  Kevin makes his Saga debut, but I'm not sure he knows where he is.

*  Wil is not a Raven fan, apparently.

*  Audrey Middleton is not a Josh fan, apparently.

*  If you blink you might miss Ramses, but I think he will be thrilled with his portrayal here.

Oh, and Jesus has a HUGE computer screen.

ENJOY!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!