Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The Complete Girl Friend Experience. #BB19

OK.  I haven't done a bit of work for my real job, so I'm trying to catch up today, if possible.  Let's blow through these pictures I took yesterday and see what's good.

This is something that Ramses made for himself.  Looks like an open-faced cheese quesodilla, right?


I don't think I would ever start eating something in the BB house and then just walk away from it.  I like to keep eyes on my food at all times, so I can't imagine how I would feel if I was trying to eat with a bunch of people who hate me gathered around.

Ramses is in some trouble now.....and he still has to nominate himself for eviction sometimes in the next three evictions (including this week).  Instead of just laying low and floating amidst all of the drama already in progress, Ramses just had to get involved by making up what we think is a lie about seeing some skywriting message, as well as telling Elena about Mark's secret alliance.  Um...nice try Ramses.  Now you're on at least two Shit Lists that I know about.

And the countertops still look filthy.


It's Jessica and Cody against the rest of the house.  And probably at least 60% of the BB fan base, but of course that could change at any time.  I love the fact that the two of them don't give a crap if anyone likes them or not.  Neither of them are even going to try and play nice, at least not at this point.

Maybe they want to milk as much air time as possible by pulling stunts like this, tenderly holding hands amidst the (presumably) sticky surface.


Last night Cody and Jessica were huddled up in bed, as Cody whispered sweet nothings about their friend Matt.

Cody:  Matt's a fucking pussy frat boy.  I'm going to break him down and then alpha male the shit out of him.

Jessica:  Tee hee hee.

Cody:  And he can't even give the woman next to him a warm, tender touch.

(Um...Matt is a major horndog, Cody.  Not only with his suggestive comments towards Christmas though. On Monday's BBAD show, Dominique announced she was headed to the bathroom to shower, and Matt asked her if she "wanted help in there".  And Raven was clinging to him at the time, of course.  So I think Matt would like to give a multitude of warm, tender touches, actually.)


During this tender kitchen scene, Paul was jabbering non-stop about how important he is in the So Cal restaurant game.  He went on and on about how he is "good friends, like, really good friends" with the people who own The Carving Board.

Paul tried to summarize the conversation by saying that after BB is over, he and Jessica (and maybe Cody, I guess) will hit the Carving Board together and really live it up.  Maybe they can even get a free appetizer or something, since Paul is such a Big Shot around there.

Paul just can't help himself.  He can't just lay back and let other people live in there.  He is inserting himself into everything in a very loud manner.  Where ever you go, there you are, Paul.


Here is the Carving Board, with four convenient locations in the Metro LA area.



 Paul said that he recommends "The Bentley", but Jessica says she usually gets the "Turkey Dinner", or the "Pot Roast".  In fact, Jessica says that her last meal before surrendering herself to BB was at the Carving Board.  She ate her Pot Roast Sandwich while she worked away on her laptop, paying a bunch of bills to get ready for BB.

All of these sandwiches are listed in the Hot Sandwich section of the website.  The French Dip is listed in the middle of what I want to show you here, but neither Jessica nor Paul has specifically recommended it.  So order that one at your own risk.


Josh wanted us to know that he is voting out his friend Jillian, because he thinks Christmas is an actual angel and he is sorry that he cast a vote to evict he on the first day, which was at least two months ago.


I'm not sure why I took this picture, probably because the refrigerator door was open and you know I'm weird like that, with the kitchen information.

The good news for Ramses is that everybody can't evicted next week, even though just about everybody has gotten on a few bad sides so far.


Last night Cody mentioned that he expects Jessica to ghost him when the season is over but Jessica stated that it hurts her feelings.  Cody later said that he wants to spend a few weeks in California going to DisneyLand and surfing, but other than that he doesn't like to look too far into the future.

Cody:  Let's just see what happens.



Hi Jillian.  You're not a safe as you thought you were, but you still might be okay.


Josh had been laying low this week, probably due in part to being a Have Not, but also because both Christmas and Kevin told him that he needed to chill out.  But Josh is back in the game now, and Paul told him that he's The Secret Weapon, because nobody else knows what he is doing in there.

Josh is showing signs of the Old Josh, muttering under his breath about each girl as they walk out into the backyard.

Josh:  Oh...Elena.  Elena is so beautiful....

Kevin:  Really?  Elena?  You think she's beautiful?

(Kevin obviously disagrees.)


Josh:  Oh...Dominique.  She is so beautiful.

Kevin: You say the same thing about everybody.

Josh:  Kevin, you ever been with that....a girl like Dominique?

Kevin:  What?  I'm on the TV, over here!

(Ha ha ha ha.)

Kevin also told them that they need to evict the "M & M's" (ie: Mark and Matt) if they want to win some competitions.

Kevin: C'mon...you think we can't beat Elena, Raven and Dominique.....c'mon....


Christmas is trying to celebrate July 4th as best she can.  She is going to get an MRI on Wednesday and we'll have to see what happens with that.

I heard her tell Jessica that when she went to the hospital on Monday, all she saw out of the window was the "tops of buildings and trees".  I wonder how Production made sure that nobody said anything to Christmas if they recognized her. What could they tell her though?  She already knows that Cody is a dick, and Paul talks too much.


Dominique has her holiday look going, too.


Mark stood in the shallow end and had a little conversation with Dominique, trying to be sly about it.  But the days of him being able to do that are numbered, I think, after this whole "skywriting" incident.



After Josh finished admiring Dominique's beauty, he remarked to Jason and Kevin that all she does is stand in front of a mirror all day, doing her hair and makeup and listening to everybody talk.

And Josh recently WENT OFF to Paul about how suddenly Jessica and Cody are making conversation with him, after not talking to him for a week.  So, Josh may be dumb, but he's not stupid.


I'm looking forward to seeing Big Mark get tough in there.  I'd like to see him go all out in a competition, really showing his stuff.  And then maybe pointing and yelling at someone.

Do you think he has that in him?  I'm not sure, personally, but I'd like to see it.


He won't beat up Ramses,though, even though he's mad at him right now.



Jessica's July 4th look included these holiday kitty ears, or whatever you call it.  Jillian immediately associated the look with Ariana Grande, and started rapping one of Ariana's songs.  I think.  (What would I know about that.)

Jessica made a "joke" that it was too bad Jillian wasn't acting out like this on the first day.  Jessica is confident, though, that Jillian has the votes to stay.


Meanwhile Christmas is ready for her pain medication, and calls out to Production several times that she needs it.


I don't know what medications Christmas is taking now for her pain, or what drugs she had issues with in the past, but I hope those are discussions that are being held with the appropriate people.

(If you don't know, Alex spilled the beans about Christmas' past with drugs as soon as the feeds went live.)


Elena and Raven must not want to kiss in there, because guys don't want to kiss someone with all that lipstick on.   It's a harsh, harsh look.  Meanwhile, Jessica keeps a bare lip and manages to keep her mouth busy continuously .

So maybe the harsh lipstick is a strategy.


I feel like I'm watching The Nutcracker or something.  It's just too much.


***WEDNESDAY MORNING***

Kevin and Jason were the first guys up this morning, and obviously enjoyed their new friendship and rituals, bantering with each other as well as us, the live feeders.


Jason has apparently taken up coffee-drinking in the BB house, and tells his dad that he'll be going out for coffee with him when he gets home.

Kevin asked if Jason wants a bagel, and he does, so Kevin puts it in the toaster and tells everyone that the two of them are adopting the California lifestyle now.


Jason did say Hi to his wife Holly and his son, and said he'd be back at 7:00 pm to speak with them again, and for Holly to have her notebook ready to watch.  Kevin said hello to his list of offspring.

Jason:  Hi girls!  Kevin's crushing it in here.

Kevin: Right...I'm gettin' crushed, more likely.


Kevin tells us that he and Jason are having the full California experience, with bagels, coffee and even some granola.


Kevin: Look....this is Silk soy milk....it's good for you.

Then Kevin pulled out what I believe was a carton of egg whites, saying they were going free of the shells all summer.

Jason:  When I get back home, I'm breaking the eggshells though.

Kevin: What?  You, a big star, cracking your own eggs?


Kevin:  And this is aloe lotion, and it's in the fridge.  How cool is that? It's really cold, too, there when we need it.


Kevin:  And you've gotta have this...look, it's Cool Whip! I'm balancing the Cool Whip.  I hope this is a challenge later.

(Note that the backyard is full of construction noises, preparing for the Thursday live show HoH competition.)


Kevin panicked when he realized that the bagels were still in the toaster, but Jason assured him that they looked perfect to him.


And these are the big wads of butter that Kevin piled on the bagels.  Now, I'm not an expert on California, but I don't think this is the prototype of the typical California lifestyle.  Because carbs, and fat.


Believe it or not, once Kevin served Jason his bagel, Jason put more butter on it, because he "wanted it dripping".

Kevin remembered visiting Kansas City once,saying "oh my god...the pizza, and the steaks".  He tells Jason that "they'll be out there to see him, soon".


Later Kevin made some sort of scramble with ham, and then made Cody take a plate of it, under protest.

Oh, and Cody saw an ant crawling on his plastic sippy cup.  So, I was wrong about that, when I posted earlier about the ants being gone for good.


And Kevin had a quick meeting with Paul to go over the plans for the vote AGAIN.

Kevin:  Yeah, I'll vote like that.  But there's some others who aren't going to do that...

Paul:  I know.  And those five are going to be on the outs after that, in the minority.  And you don't want to be in that group, going into the next HoH competition.  Now what are you going to say?

Kevin:  I vote for Christmas.

Paul: NO! I vote to evict Jillian.

Kevin:  Who's Jillian?

(Ha ha ha.  No one knows what is going to happen.)

I just saw Jason tell Alex that they will just say "yes" and agree to whatever anyone says to them until the live show, sealing it with laughter and a high-five.


I'll leave you with a touching scene from last night, as the clock ticks down to the end of this first HoH week.


8 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for this. I'm in hospital for a day or two and this helps with the boredom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Kevin was going to be weird. I was right and I kind of like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to be an armchair psychologist so I won't say anything other than something seems "off" about Cody to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does that have to do with his armchair?

      Delete
    2. Well, actually lol I've been listening to a lot of Richard Grannon lately, because I have PTSD, and he was saying that sometimes, when PTSD begins, or depression begins, the person experiences numbness and a disassociation from emotions. Which is a bit what happened to me at first but not quite like that. You see, if Cody does have something like that, it would be due to his military service and what not. Thrill seeking is sometimes a way to feel when in a disassociated state. Which apparently is why PTSD is often misdiagnosed as Borderline Personality Disorder. Anyway, I'm paraphrasing here. But Cody can show emotion at times. Maybe he's a good actor 🤔 Either way, it's actually good TV. But it is creepy.

      Delete
    3. Like I said, I don't want to diagnose him. I can sense an ocean of rage just under the surface with him. He could potentially be very dangerous. Makes for great tv though! I wonder if he applied or was recruited somehow

      Delete
  4. I just wanted to make a note on the "dirty" counter top. It may just be a rough texture on the counter and not dirt. But I can't prove it. just a thought though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the FeedWatcher a chick or a dude? It's driving me crazy not knowing lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!