Friday, September 9, 2016
Julie Chen shared her thoughts about last night's live show with Entertainment Weekly. You can read the entire article here, but here is an excerpt for us to all enjoy now.
Couple of comments about Julie's comments:
1. Unlike Natalie, I hate to say I TOLD YOU SO, but I did describe Natalie repeatedly telling James I TOLD YOU SO earlier this week.
2. Did you catch Natalie saying she and James "are just alike"? Because Natalie is cute and bubbly and James is "country and Asian"? I know Julie Chen heard that loud and clear, but Natalie was oblivious to Julie's ethnicity, apparently.
3. Elsewhere in the linked article, Julie discusses the question about Natalie throwing James under the bus. On the live show, Natalie emphatically states she didn't throw James under the bus. I believe Natalie believes that, but I also know that Natalie is always totally self-absorbed in whatever she does, and as usual did not consider anyone else's feelings in the matter. There are countless examples of Natalie being thoughtless to others throughout the season. Here are just a few examples:
* When she thought James would be the one evicted this week, Natalie went ON and ON and ON whining about how after he left, she'd have no one to work with in the house, oblivious to the fact that James was clearly upset about the prospect being evicted.
* When discussing her "friend" Bronte, Michelle said she thought it sounded like Bronte had a pretty cool life. Natalie immediately responded with "No, Bronte is just a mathematician.", not even considering how hurtful that might be for Bronte.
* During Natalie's hissy fit yesterday afternoon (more on that below) she kept going ON and ON and ON about how much she has been "bullied" in the house this summer, and how James would never understand. James replied that he does understand, and mentions the childhood stories he told Natalie this summer about having to run home from the bus stop every day to avoid being beat up. Natalie's response was akin to "yeah, but still".