Sunday, August 21, 2016

Will Victor Get Three Chances to Win the Game? #BB18


I was afraid this would happen.  Victor and Paul were put on the block by Natalie and Michelle, respectively, as Co-HoHs.  But then within hours, both girls regretted those nominations, and hatched a plan to have anyone but Nicole and Corey win the PoV, so that one of the guys could come off the block and have Corey nominated in his place, and voted out by James and whoever comes off the block.

Paul won the PoV, and will be saving himself in Monday's PoV ceremony.  You'd think a Victor Fan such as myself would be happy, right?

No, because James is now in Natalie's ear, greasing the skids for him to give Victor the boot.  Don't get me wrong, that's probably the right game move for James, and all of them, but I'm not happy about it.

These pictures were taken when Victor was working out in the wee hours of this morning.


Before you get all excited about Victor winning a competition to come back in the house, it's important to remember the last three "returning juror" competitions.

1.  BB17 - "Spinning Discs".  Johnny Mac won the right to come back in the game, and Vanessa won the overall HoH comp.  But the whole thing lasted about 10 minutes, and most of the jurors didn't seem to give a crap.   We've already seen this comp this season, so this comp will not happen Thursday.

2.  BB16 - The jurors came in the backyard on the live show and played a TOTAL CRAP SHOOT competition that seemed a little like an air hockey game.  Do I need to remind you that JOCOSTA nearly won that comp?  And no one's heart was pounding harder than Allison Grodner's, because NOBODY wanted that to happen.  Nicole actually won that comp.  I heard her talk about Zach playing this comp last week, saying that he was happy with the way he left the game, throwing Froot Loops on his way out of the house.  He didn't even want to come back. The returning juror comp this week might be a crap shoot-type of thing.

Remember when Jocosta grabbed Nicole and kissed her when she won?  I still feel like someone owes me an explanation for this.  And maybe an apology.


3.  BB15 -  This comp was really exciting, because all of the jurors, and also the remaining house guests played the same comp at the same time, which is similar to BB17's returning juror comp.  They all stood on "The Wall" and caught baseballs to win.  Judd won the right to return, and Elissa won the HoH.  The best thing about it was how salty the jurors were...when Jessie fell off and left to go back to the Jury House, she yelled "Fuck You Amanda", and the live feeders WENT WILD.  But what caused the FRENZY all over the internet about this comp was the speculation that Helen Kim was pushed.  (She later denied it, but it's more fun to believe the rumor...)

I think Production will be happy if anyone but Zakiyah comes back in, and I hate to say it, but I don't think they want Bridgette to return, either.  The most drama is going to go down if Da'Vonne, Paulie or Victor comes back.  But it is going to be a competition that anyone can win.

If the worst happens (i.e. Paulie comes back) we need to look forward to the little things, like the studio audience booing, or groaning.  Or even refraining from clapping or cheering would be significant to the remaining house guests, who will probably want to push the D.O.R. button and run screaming through the parking lot.


If Victor is evicted, and then wins the right to return to the house, I am going to want to bitch slap the first person who tells him that they evicted him because they knew he could beat Paulie in a jury buy back.  Nicole is going to say it first, I predict, since she was a previous winner of a jury buy back competition.

To do this move Victor actually rests his feet on the wall, and pulls himself up on the bar, keeping his core perfectly straight, which is the hard part.  I wonder if Victor was impressed that Mr. Pectacular knew that his Instagram name was "El Fit Vic"?


From another angle.  Victor makes it look easy, but this is incredibly hard to do.  I think I pulled my lower back muscles out just watching him.


This is a "row" type-thing, for shoulders and triceps.


And "shrugs", where you hold heavy weights and just shrug your shoulders up and down.

My high school sweetheart was a football player (offensive lineman) and he did bodybuilding in his spare time.  I actually went on a road trip to a bodybuilding competition with him and three other guys who were competing.  They all starve the week before the competition to "cut up" their bodies so the muscles are as visible as possible.  I was eating Doritos in the car and one of them said if I didn't stop crunching chips in front of him he would throw me out of the window.  But then the minute the competition was over we went to Wendy's and the guys ordered 15 double cheeseburgers and ate them all.  That part was fun to watch.  I was allowed to eat Doritos on the drive home, too.  Note that the bodybuilders eat the cheeseburgers plain, with no condiments, and they skip the fries.  I think Victor eats that way, too, to focus on protein and not all of the carbs.


Victor talked to us afterwards.  He said he really likes Michelle and that her sisters and Mom looked cool, too. He wants to visit them in Michigan.

Victor:  I think their names were Alex and Renee....I'm going to check on that, but they look cool.  And we'll go over to Michigan State, maybe party a little bit there, and then head to Canada.

(Alex and Renee are 16 and 19, respectively, and Victor stared at their picture when he saw it.  The whole family is beautiful.  And I've heard Victor say he'd rather go to Tulane college parties than out to bars.)

A few weeks ago I heard Michelle and Nicole talk about getting together to go to a Michigan State football game.  Michelle said her sister could hook them up with tickets (the sister who HATES Nicole per her Twitter postings).  Corey was being invited to this theoretical outing, and Michelle wonders if his bestie Michael Wacha would want to join them, too.  (Reach for the stars, Michelle.)


Victor:  I miss my family so bad.  And it really sucks to be be living in the HoH room two weeks in a row, and then have to use the bathroom downstairs.  It is DISGUSTING.  I am about to have to take a shower in there, but it is SO GROSS.

Victor has been eating slop mixed with salsa, but they have a salsa with black beans and corn.  He said it's not the best, but it's the best way for him to eat the slop.


Victor: And to think that I'm just a few weeks away from getting a $500K paycheck.  I'm almost there.

(Victor has no idea yet that he is the one getting evicted this week.  Neither do Paul or Michelle -- they all think they are going to blindside Corey.)

Victor:  If I win I want to invest some, help my parents get out of debt, and maybe take a vacation.  What about Paris?  Yes, I want to go with my parents, my sister and her man friend, and me and my girly friend.  I'll pay for it all Mom and Dad, so don't worry about that.

(Note that Victor says "girly friends" here, perhaps to signify that he's not locked in to a relationship.  As well he should. because he is going to get a lot of attention very soon, maybe more than he can handle.)


Victor:  I really like Corey, too, when he's alone.  But he's always with Nicole, and that really kills the fucking vibe in here.  I never get to talk to him anymore, because they're always cuddling, and hanging on each other.  I would love to visit him in Dallas and see what's up there.  And I'd like to visit Ubly, too.  There is a population of only 800, and I'd like to see what living in a town like that is all about....everybody knowing everybody....strange.

Victor told us that he used to work at the Sleep Center in Slidell, where he grew up.  He used to sell mattresses and deliver them, too.  And when he was in college he used to deliver the mattresses, too.  The guy who owned it was a good guy named Jeff that Victor used to play soccer with.


Nicole and Corey are finally reunited this week after three weeks of one or the other of them being a Have Not.

Here's what Nicole does...they kiss for a few minutes, then Nicole makes a statement in a normal-level voice that is designed to make us think that they are not kissing and making out.


For example:

Nicole:  I just want to give you a good night hug.

Corey, who didn't get the memo:  Are you going to sleep now?

Nicole, whispering: No.


This morning, Paul and Victor slept in while the rest of the cast gleefully discussed how Victor would be leaving this week.  Natalie has been crying about it, saying that she feels so bad, because Victor is a "great person" and has been really nice to her.

Nicole:  Look, he's the biggest competitor in this house.  He needs to go!  And there's no more chances for him after this Natalie, I promise.

(ha ha ha  Maybe Nicole should wear diapers on this week's live show.)


And Paul is taking a verbal beating out here, too.  Paul was apparently up all night and was acting frantic about everything.  I know Natalie wanted James to talk to him and tell him that she wanted to enjoy her HoH room without him in it all of the time.


Natalie: I feel like Paul always tries to talk to me about non-game things, to really get to my emotions.

(OMG...like Natalie isn't the Queen of Non-Game Accusations.)

James told Natalie that Victor is a game-player, and he will understand her move to evict him.

James:  Victor lies, Natalie. He'd do it to you, but you're doing it to him first.  This is Big Brother.

Yesterday before the PoV I watched James tell Natalie that on their way out of the door, both Paul and Victor would leave the game respecting her decision, and would think she is a good game player.

(This is EXACTLY the right thing to say to influence Natalie.)


Nicole is still upset about Paul "yelling" at her yesterday.  I watched that scene, and I don't think Paul was being any louder to her than he is to anyone else.  He was challenging her on her bullcrap, though, and Nicole doesn't like that.

Corey came in the room all happy to be rid of his Patriot Tard, but Nicole and Paul were too immersed in their disagreement to even acknowledge him.  It was funny, and I'm sure we'll see it on the CBS show.  CBS is not shy about portraying Corey in an accurate light, let's just put it that way.  (Remember Corey's trippy declaration about liking Christmas?)

Corey:  I don't understand why everyone has to yell.

(Because humans have emotions, Corey.)


Hi Nicole.  You should know better than to make a face like this in front of the camera.


Nicole is really kissing James' ass today, and will likely keep it up right until the live vote on Thursday night.  Nicole might be going up on the block instead of Corey, but something crazy would need to happen before she is evicted instead of Victor.

Nicole:  James, it looks like you've lost weight.


26 comments :

  1. I just watched the recording of the Friday episode. I read here that Paulie won prizes at the carnival but he was not on the episode. Was it just a good edit job?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably After Effects or something like that. They edited him out and replaced him with pillows and stuff in the editing. A Visual Effects program would take care of that flawlessly, provided the editors know how to use it. I wouldn't. But I could chnge day into a sunset :D

      Delete
    2. Paulie was definitely there. I was purposely looking and I could see his arm or head in a couple of the shots. I noticed that Corey was always on the edge of the crowd and am guessing Production told Corey and Paulie (since they were both on the block) to always stand at opposite ends so that they could be cropped out of the shot, depending on who would be voted out.

      Delete
    3. I heard Victor say this week that he and Paulie both won the prize package with the TV and all. He also said Paulie won $1,000, but I'm not sure if he won that at the carnival or earlier this season.

      There is precedent for BB "eliminating" people from footage as necessary, but I don't remember the specifics.

      Jessie is really growing on me, after all of these years. He used to be so obnoxious to the house guests during his visits, but I think his success has mellowed him out. Apparently he's a big star on the wrestling circuit now.

      Delete
  2. Natalie is so projecting hahaha And Nicole's face in that image made me laugh out loud. Were I in the BB house, I would show the viewers ALL of my faces. My grandpa and I always made faces at each other. I do it today too. So many ''creatures'' lol The difference is it would be on purpose and I don't mind looking silly.

    If Natalie is not on board in the end and James votes Victor out, I hope she chooses to not work with James anymore. Paul and Victor were willing to take her to the end with them. Not sure they will after this if Vic goes. James is hindering her game and who between Jatalie will get evicted first? James. Cutting ties with him would actually help her.

    I was hoping either Nicole or Corey would get evicted, so that Victor stays, and Da'Vonne is the one to return. If Victor goes, I have two people to root for, but only one of them can return. Not an outcome I want to see happen. Although Vic's bragging rights for being evicted and coming right back in with his 10th comp win, let alone being the first in BB history to be evicted and return twice in the same season, would sky rocket.

    ''Sky rockets in flight...''

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cerre, if that happens, and I hope it does. we'll have to start calling him Victor Lazarus!

      Delete
  3. Nicole and James are good friends outside the house, James and Nicole's Father are close and you can bet they decided certain things way before the show started. That's why they are going to final four together even though we never saw them together before now on the show. Also, James had said on camera he would gift Nicole, Nat and Corey a share of his winnings "maybe $l0k" each. This is against the CBS rules and I bet it would be against California State law as a version of fixing the contest. I hate when past players who became close are brought back, it completely destroys whatever integrity the game had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm disgusted cbs fixed this,season for nicole. Ugh

      Delete
    2. I think that it's ridiculous that every year when people's favorites aren't winning there are rumors that it's fixed. If you feel that way then you shouldn't watch the show. James and Nicole had an innocent conversation, that turned out to be against the rules and they got called out for it by BB. End of story. And I'm not even a Nicole or James fan.

      Delete
    3. I agree. I've watched this show for 18 seasons. I love when past guest return. Plus this year is very good. Getting out Pauline, victor winning the battle back. James is playing a great game. James and Nicole should be working together but their not? I wished all the vets worked together. Still it's a great game. I'm hooked as usually.

      Delete
  4. I feel fairly certain the jury buy back competition will be a crapshoot. The reason I think this (beyond what you've already posted in your summary) is that CBS announced that voting for the fifth America's Care Package will begin Thursday and close Friday. Presumably, they are doing this so that people know which juror is eligible. This means that we will most likely know which juror it is by the end of the Live Show on Thursday.

    Obviously, I'm speculating here, but it doesn't look good. A crapshoot means no one has any better shot than anyone else (unless production interferes!) Hmmph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is actually a GREAT point...that jury buy-back comp needs to be completed by the time the show airs to make the Care Package voting options clear.

      I guess that means that the HoH comp will not be televised until Sunday, but that's been happening most weeks, anyway.

      PS Both the Friday and Sunday shows last week SUCKED. If they don't have enough content for four shows a week then they SHOULDN'T HAVE FOUR SHOWS! I bet Production is already at least 85% focused on the upcoming online series at this point, or hiring and training the crew for that effort.

      Delete
    2. I agree with everything you have said! The shows were almost all filler content, and friday and sunday could easily have fit into one show. I'm guessing they must have a lot of footage for character development they wanted to show, but with all of the drama the past few weeks (really since Frank and Bridg were on the block) they haven't showed much other footage. Yesterday there was nearly 4 minutes showing Nicole spilling nail polish! Why???

      I wish they'd show how stuck up Natalie has been since she won HoH. She keeps saying "Corey isn't very good, I beat him in a competition!" Yes, Natalie. ONE competition. I like Natalie, but she (similar to Nicole) plays sweet and naive more than she actually is, I suspect. She has been very difficult to watch since HoH win.

      Delete
    3. That's the thing about BB, YOU.MUST.WATCH. 😌 because the moment you decide on which character you like, oops they change, keeps me on my toes... Natalie is trashing Z as if it needed help.. She's very two-faced and self-centered "projecting" (wink) onto Paul. She is the complete opposite of what I thought she was..nail polish and rainbows...idk

      Delete
    4. Amazing that Nat finally wins and everyone in fan land turns on her. Unlike a lot of you I do watch the live feeds and don't take stock in the bs CBS airs. They're turning Paul into a victim are you serious he's nothing more than a loud mouth bully. Watch the feeds and see what he did after noms and the next 12 hours. He basically took over the hoh. What an arrogant ass.

      Delete
  5. Agreed Mackenzie, Natalie is not so innocent and has caught a bad case of HOH-itus. She is a hypocrite and is growing harder to watch.

    In all, this season has gone to crap, as there are two many chances to return this year! I could have saved myself some time and just have started viewing Day 72 after most of the twist smoke had cleared! Also IMO the Bribe should not be the last Care Package as its not the most powerful or they should have at least made it $15,000 .. $5,000 these days couldn't make most people switch from Coke to Pepsi let alone make a decision that could hinder their chances of winning $500k. The HGs have also been caught making statements regarding "mom" or "dad" (production) influencing their games a little too much for my taste this season. If I were not a super-fan .. I would have switched to watching "Dating Naked"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% Agree I think once again CBS didn't think before they figured out what the weekly so called America's gift was going to be I think they mixed the final two up or it could have been something fun like Kicking
      the HOH out of the room and making them a have not. Does anyone remember when we would vote for things like America's pick, it would show us who was leadin/losing but now we don't get to see anything because they would actually let Americaa have a say. Production has lost all creativity!! Change things up a little everything is set the same year after year like always 2 DE every year which is not necessary, don't they get the big bucks for this. I am sure if they hired some new pose and get ribd of a few, especially that one person we all have. Wanted replaced for years because she has taken a game we all love and made it worse every year. She has made the game that is not suppose to be predictable and made it so my 5 year old grandson could predict the winner after the first week. Yes I could have vested my time for this supposed game and put the time into Scooby Doo, or the latest installment of a shark, anaconda, big ass spiders chasing girls in bikinis with my grandson. But as I say that I will keep watching this show that is not going to better hoping somebody will take it off script and something unexpected might actually happen for the better and bring some spontaneous enjoyment I to the game I have watched since I was in Jr. High think I g this is so stupid I am not going g to like it watched first episode with my mom and still to this day we laugh about stupid suit peel do when they know the camera is on them. Like this year Nicole will probably will. By just hiding in a corner 24/7 with her hands in Cory pants and other things. Really,who raised this girl she is the same age as my youngest daughter and I would kick her ass.I mean really if she will s $500k does t that make her a call girl! Also we are watching pornography and I am not a prude but I feel as though they have went beyond hiding in the shower to dry humping and more in a room with others what Bing and Therese kids don't care. Soon we could just make it an adult show more ratings even my husband would watch.No seriously sometimes it is fun near to know what is going g Dow. in the house without seeing Therese kids do. Of care who is watching, I would be devastated if people were watching but, then again I Taught my daughter's class and respect.

      Delete
  6. How is this fair to the rest of the players of the game that Nicole $James got to plan strategically before going in? Doesn't seem fair and pretty shifty once again it shows the producer of the show once again has way more control Again!! So did Nicole ore James get the Half a Million bonus connected too their contract?! I am sorry I think this sham should be called out or CBS could fix part of third and on DE night James and Nicole voted out!! So not fair to us t h e viewers who pay for their live feeds that are as fixed as the game!! I am so old that I watched the first episode, it seems to me production forgets that this is a social experiment placing complete strangers in confined space with no outside contact etc. So with that being said you shouldn't have to cheat or have shoelaces to win the game whatever happens there is no need to change it or twist it to cubs's liking or even ratings. Because this is the worst year by far because the more production messes with it the worse it is. Like cutting Paulie out of final 2 episodes and only show him crying not the rest of the carp he pulled because it's ok for him to treat people like bell not play the game properly without punishment, just like Nicole and James just tried pulling a few minutes ago with the suit cases and three locked boxes!! JAmes promising on sHaring his winnings with Nicole Nat and Cory if he wins since they are final 4 the last time I looked there was 7 still in the house. I hope this gets fixed the right way if not it will be my final year bad I will be reimbursed my money I paid for the feeds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, the edit given to Paulie combined with all the twist shit storms was almost enough for me to pack it up for the year. It really angered me, day after day he shit on the show he loves so much by acting like a spoiled juvenile! Corey , yes Corey, actually had to have a mini intervention with Paulie so he could at least act somewhat civilized as he knew what he signed up for.

      I must say that Paulies' meltdown nearly made me orgasm and it would be forever ruined if he gets back in the house. Please for the sake of what's left of this games integrity .. Keep that fool in the jury house. Actually he can keep busy as Zakiyahs' Maxi Pad Caddie!!! I don't want a jury member to return but if I HAD to pick, I would go with Victor. If he gets evicted this week.

      Delete
    2. I also want El Fit Vic to be the only one to return, but what's the use, the numbers won't be there to sustain a Victory unless he beast every Veto... Can you imagine Paulie back.., I kind of what him to come back ranting and raving to keep me awake, because I'm sleep.

      Delete
  7. So agree with the two previous comments. I didn't watch the show last night and I am done with it. Nicole and James obviously aren't strangers, worse yet they must be good friends. This is a huge advantage for them over the others, NOT FAIR AT ALL. CBS cares about ratings and if people stop watching the show, CBS will care. They won't listen to our comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this season. I think it's great. I hope victor gets to come back, and if he does, he deserves to win. Even though I would love for a female to win, the women left in the house shouldn't be that person. I like Nat. But really, she didn't start playing until Later. Unfortunately the only winner in my eyes should be Victor. 18 seasons fan and counting. I love this show. I can't wait for bb19 in the fall. The last female to win was Rachel. Btw love the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The show is fixed they told Natalie to mess up aulie game
    They wanted him out for some reason
    The show was getting boring
    BB tell these people what to do
    It like this every year
    James Day Nicole and frank Should not be in the game again
    But hey BB Made the rule SOme are un fair
    But I love Nicole and I dislike james last year But this year Im liking him
    Hey it is what it is
    This is my last year watching this Fixed show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't fool yourself. You'll be back again nest year Uncle Noun.

      Delete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!