Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Wil Heuser Presents: BB The Saga ---Good Things are Worth Waiting For. #BB18

Wil Heuser usually posts his weekly Saga videos on Monday night, but he's going to be a week late this time.  He has some good excuses though, as he explains in this short video.  A few highlights:

*  We get to see the "real" Wil, reporting live from what I think may be the Boy's Bathroom (?)
*  Is that Jozea as a Pokemon Go character, or whatever they're called?  (I just watched it again, and no, no way is that Jozea.  I guess I saw the hat and got excited.)
*  Is there a guy in the shower in the background?


(I think there was one of those damn Pokeman Go things near me at the LA Fitness yesterday.  So irritating and annoying....don't you dare take an effing picture of me with Pickachu or whatever-the-fuck while I'm doing leg lifts.)

I love Wil and appreciate his contributions to the BB community for the past few years, so I will accept his Note From Home this week.  But I was kind of hoping Wil would dish some dirt about his new "friend", who may or may not have contributed to the delay in the next episode.....


Cute, huh?  Kind of a Rob Cesternino type, maybe?

1 comment :

  1. That's funny, I was thinking the exact same thing about the guy. And it's not just the plaid lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!