Thursday, July 21, 2016

Bits and Pieces.....Plus Some BB14 Gossip. #BB18

I'm cleaning off the top of my proverbial desk today, discussing some current events and speculation, with a few glimpses into the house last night.

***BATTLE BACK UPDATE***


There has been a news crawl at the top of the CBS live feed screen all week that says the "feeds will be down longer than usual this week", so that was the first hint that the Battle Back competition is going to change the regular routine this week.  But then last night on BBAD, the news crawl there said there would be no BBAD episode on Thursday night (or Friday morning, depending on your time zone), and that the show will return on Friday night (or Saturday morning, whatever).

So it looks like the live feeds will be down from when tonight's live show begins, to after the special Battle Back CBS episode has aired on Friday night.  They don't want us to know who won the Battle Back until then, but I want to prepare you that we might not even know who won HoH until then, too.

In the past, we have had Miss Cleo to leak the news for us, but I'm not sure if he is still connected like that.  I tweeted the question to him just now, and will let you know if I receive a response (other than a "Fuck You" or something).

I will be baking a peach cobbler tonight after the live show, to occupy my time.

***ABOUT BRAID GATE***


I told you guys I watched the raw live feed footage (and it was raw, too) after the PoV ceremony was over, and the conversations I heard indicated that they had to film part or all of the ceremony over.

The braid flip we saw last night on the CBS episode did not include what was discussed on Monday afternoon, and afterwards.  Based on what I heard, after Da'Vonne did the (first) braid flip that somehow hit Tiffany, Tiffany also tried to do her own hair flip, but it did not hit Da'Vonne.  Da'Vonne then made a comment like this: Your hair's not long enough to flip, bitch!

I believe this comment from Da'Vonne is what caused them to re-shoot the ceremony.  As fun as it would be for us to see it, I don't think they want to present that image of Da'Vonne on the show.  But I am guessing about the reasons for the re-shoot....what I do know is that I heard Da'Vonne vent in a very angry way about what I just told you to Zakiyah, with their feet in the hot tub.

Da'Vonne also said that the first time they filmed it, "they" were worried that Corey would not use the PoV, but the second time they filmed it, Tiffany couldn't help but grin the whole time.

And look at the body language above....Tiffany is sitting as far away from Da'Vonne as she could, because she knew the Braid Flip was coming, and Natalie was trying to do her part to keep Da'Vonne calm.  And you clearly did not see Tiffany attempt her own hair flip, nor hear Day's caustic remark to her.  So to me, I have to conclude that CBS showed us the second filming of the ceremony, but of course we might be able to hear more about it later from the house guests themselves...probably on Twitter.

I've also heard a few of the house guests say they were stunned, and "couldn't believe" what Da'Vonne said to Tiffany, and I also heard Frank say that if he were Tiffany, he would have replied "at least my hair is real".  So I am confident about that part of my story.  I'm sticking to it.

I tried to tell Jason about this, but he was obviously not in the mood to deal with the likes of me.  Ya'll know I love Jason and do not want to be another Twitter Bitch giving him a hard time, so I hope he didn't take it like that.




***OTHER MATTERS***

Frank has noticed that the cameras look different than they did during BB14.

Frank:  Some of 'em say BB15 on the side.

Nicole told him that the show has switched to high definition cameras since Frank played, so some of the equipment is different now.  I kept waiting for Production to object to this conversation, but they didn't.


I don't remember why I took this picture of Corey, but he did participate in a great conversation with Frank yesterday where Frank boldly dished some dirt about his BB14 cast mates.  I will summarize that conversation later, once I've gone through the pictures I have.


Bridgette has named this basil plant "Mr. Jenkins", and she talks to it and frequently carries it around with her.  I heard Frank address Mike Boogie the other night saying, "Mike....what happened?  Last time I was out in the backyard talking to you, but this time I'm working with a Filipino girl who talks to a potted plant!"

It was funny.


Michelle cooked something.


In the wee hours of this morning, Nicole and Corey whispered about the vote this week.  Both of them really want to evict Da'Vonne, but they don't think they have the votes, and Nicole doesn't want to go against Paulie this soon.

(I think Paulie might be on the block next week, actually, but I can understand the risk of angering someone who is irrational and bossy.  Who's the dictator now?)




Corey is ready to wrap up this conversation.  They have all been strongly encouraged by Production to get their asses in bed so they would be prepared for Thursday.

Corey:  I'm so tired of talking about this vote.



Frank came in and Nicole gave him the honest news that she doesn't think they have the votes---they only have 4 between them, and Paulie won't settle the tiebreak in Tiffany's favor.


Frank wants Nicole to try talking to Michelle again.  Nicole is upset that she told James she needed to talk to him, but he brought Natalie to the meeting.

Nicole:  That's so weird....I've never even talked to Natalie..ever!  Why would he bring her to the meeting?  And Natalie sat outside and talked to Day for 3 hours the other day.


Frank:  I know!  We need to talk to James, though.

They know that Tiffany is currently talking to Paulie again in the Have Not room, and debate about whether to join in or not.  I think Frank is absorbing what they are saying to him, but Frank has no quit in him about this stuff ---he's going to do whatever he can up until the very last minute.


Corey, putting his head down on the counter:   I'm so tired of talking about this.

Frank gave him a little bro hug.





Frank had a quick chat with Nicole in the bathroom about this same topic, but Corey clocked out and did not attend this one.

Nicole mistreats her hair so much, with the rough brushing of the wet hair, and also using the straightener, which may or may not belong to Tiffany.  I saw her have yet another tiff with Corey on BBAD (about his ex-girlfriend) and she was straightening her hair the whole time, doing the same sections over and over in an aggressive manner.

That hair must be really strong.  I heard Nicole say yesterday that she would love to cut it all off, but will probably wait until she has kids to do that.

(I hope Corey didn't hear that... )


Paul and Michelle scoffed at Tiffany's meeting with Paulie....they know the real truth about who they will be voting out this week.

There was discussion about Paul looking like he is from the Aladdin cartoon, the genie, maybe.


Frank had a quick sit down with James to talk about the vote.  James told Frank what he wanted to hear, I think, but I heard him talking to Natalie later and I don't think James is willing to take the risk this soon in the game.

Natalie:  Day's not coming after you....and she's not coming after me right now.


This is the meeting between Tiffany and Paulie.  The energy was good, and Paulie was participating in an energetic manner, unlike the last meeting they had where he kept his sunglasses on and "yeah yeah'ed" her the whole time.

Paulie agrees that Day is playing a shady game, and seemed to accept all of the facts Tiffany presented.

Tiffany:   I don't play dirty....you can't lie in here because it always comes back on you.


When you see two different scenes on the four live feed screens, that usually means that someone is in the DR, causing the camera crew to divert their time and attention from four scenes down to two.  But when you see all four cameras on the same scene, I think that means someone is in the DR, and a camera guy is taking a dump or something and had to leave his post.


They hugged at the end of their meeting and held it for a second or two.  I think Paulie said he "loved her", but of course that would just be a pleasantry common to the Califiore clan.


Then Paulie joined a conversation in the bathroom about Natalie's boobs.  She is trying to say they are real, and Paul was giving her a hard time.

Zakiyah is in the room, and kept saying "they belong to her...those are her boobs" so they could change the subject.  But Paulie came in and gave Natalie a consolation hug....look at Zakiyah's reflection in the back there...she is not liking this at all.

Zakiyah made an announcement:  Natalie I'm sleeping in the Have Not room with you tonight!

Paulie:  Really?  In the Have Not room?

Zakiyah:  I'm tired of sleeping with you up there.


So even when Natalie is peppered with zit cream, Zakiyah is still jealous of her.

I'm not sure the guys need to worry about Zakiyah winning HoH and targeting them this week.....just sayin'.  I think Zakiyah's nomination target will much more basic than that...


James, back from his DR session:  Stop talking about my woman.


Paul liked that.  He is so damn loud, but he has a good energy.  And he's a rat.

So that's all good.  I just wish he would stop saying his myriad of stupid catchphrases.  That might be cute on the CBS show, but on the live feeds it is PAINFUL.

(If it wasn't for the live feeds, I probably wouldn't even watch the show on TV at all. And that's the truth....BB is not my favorite TV show....it's not even in the Top Five.)

(It's always been that way though....not just this season.  I've just never admitted that before.)


At it again, in the wee hours of Thursday.  Nicole knows her mom watches the live feeds, too.



Even her friend Andy Herren is upset about this.  He said he wants to go in the house and set Nicole straight.  But it's way too late for that now.


***AND NOW, FRANK'S BB14 COMMENTS***

(I FUCKING LIVE FOR THIS TYPE OF THING.)


*  Mike Boogie always stashed away the one or two beers he got during BB14, hiding them in his baggage.  On the date of his eviction, he knew he was going home.

Frank:  Mike had beer in his cup during that live show. He was four or five beers deep at that point.  He knew it was over and we were like "fuck this"!

(Remember how confused Mike seemed when Ian whispered to him at the door, after telling him to "get to steppin'"?  And how emotional he got with Julie on the couch when he saw Ian's goodbye message? Mike had a good buzz on, ya'll.)

*  Ashley Iocco is the one who asked Frank out on the "Ice Cream Date", but they had been flirting with each other for awhile.  Frank told Corey about asking Ashley directly if she "wanted to make out".  Corey thought this was INSANE and was rolling over it.

Frank:  It works all the time, just asking directly...it's an ice breaker.

Corey:  I guess it would work with some single ladies...

Frank:  And some of the married ones, too!

Corey:  I would be so embarrassed to kiss on live TV. (Say WHAT?)

Frank:  I knew my boys were at home watching, saying YYEEEEEESSSS!  Our date started as an ice cream date, but once it was over it was beer, wine, and makin' out!  No ice cream at all!

*  Frank said he knew Ian liked Ashley, and for that reason he tried not to pursue her.

Corey:  Did he know what was going on?

Frank:  The whole house knew we were up in the HoH!  And they were sayin' we sure were up there for a long time!

Nicole:  On the TV show we barely even saw you guys talking, and then we saw you making out...it didn't make sense!

Frank:  We did sneak a few kisses after that, behind a pillow on the back couch (now the Nairobi Room).  But in the Jury House......your boy had a GOOD TIME.

Corey was guffawing over all of this.  Frank is his new hero now.

*  Nicole wondered if Frank ever dated Ashley after the season ended.

Frank: I bought her a plane ticket to come see me in Florida.

Corey:  That's nice.

Frank: But I bought this other girl a plane ticket, too, and Ashley found out about it and didn't want to visit me anymore.

Corey tried hard not to crack up and high five Frank over this.

Frank:  I ended up dating the other girl for about 2 years though, so...

(You just KNOW that Nicole is going to stew about this, because maybe Corey will buy a bunch of girls plane tickets, too.)

*  When the BB14 house guests (a select group of them, that is) went to the Kentucky Derby after the season ended, Macy's provided the clothes for them to wear.

Frank:  But Mike Boogie told them, "I have my own shit to wear".

(Yeah, that's what you could call it.)

*  Kara Monaco kept up with Frank for a time, particularly when she lived in Orlando and Frank lived in Miami.

Frank, making eye contact with Corey:  Yep...a Playboy Playmate of the Year was in this house....

(Pretty sure Nicole put that on her list, too, because maybe Corey would rather be with a Playboy Playmate of the Year than her.)

*  Frank mimicked vomiting when asked about Danielle Murphree, and then immediately tried to apologize for that.  He said that Danielle contacted him a year or so ago and said she was sorry for the way she treated him, and the things she said about him in the BB14 house.

Frank:  I tried really hard to pretend I thought she was attractive and that I liked her, but......

*  Frank:  Guess who I got a Christmas card from last year?

Nicole:  Shane?

Frank: Yes..and I almost hate to tell you what the picture was......Shane was on the couch with his dogs....that's okay...but guess what he was wearin'?

Nicole:  No...

Frank:  Yes!  THAT FUCKING PINK TANK TOP!  Talk about living in the past....

(Zero bids?  That is just heartbreaking, actually.)

*  Nicole wondered what Britney was like.

Frank:  She was young....only 24...she was 21 or 22 on her first season.  She was paranoid all of the time....like ALL of the time about going on the block.  And she got the shakes real bad before competitions.


6 comments :

  1. I am loving the BB14 tea. Frank is the best, son. I've always suspected he had a "good time" in the jury house. I have often wondered if Ashley's dream boards work. I'm too lazy to try it, though. Mike Boogie being tipsy explains a lot about his exit interview. Remember he did that dumb Tebow move, but by the time he was evicted that fad had (thankfully) died down and he just looked ridiculous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul is a dead ringer for the zig-zag man, on the French rolling papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And based on tonight's live show, Paulie is now a dead ringer for Paul, minus all the ridiculous ink. I don't watch or have access to the live feeds, so that was a surprise, but kind of a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Paulie isn't having a showmance with Z, he's having one with Paul. Now the two of them look alike, how cute. lol

      Delete
  4. I think Paulie lookes like Travis Bickle now.

    It's not a good look, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my handful of shows that I enjoy. Not sure which is my favourite, they are all very different types.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!