Saturday, June 18, 2016

Meet Natalie Negrotti - She's All That and A Can With One Chip. #BB18


This photogenic young lady is Natalie Negrotti, who is 26 and lives in Franklin Park, New Jersey.  (Isn't that where the RHONJ are from?), but she was born in  Caracas, Venezuela.  Are there Valley Girls in Venezuela?  Because to me her accent tips more to that side, then the Venezuelan side.

Natalie is obviously a beauty, but she is also gifted with a bright and bubbly personality. She says she is an event coordinator for a non-profit company.


Natalie loves the color pink and says that "pink and glitter" are her favorite colors.  Big Jeff is confused about that, but Natalie swears to him that glitter is an actual color.

Jeff:  So if the walls were glitter, you would love it.

Natalie: Yes, I'd move in.  I'd go get my stuff, bring it in here...

Jeff:  Well, you are moving in here!  You're here!

Natalie:  Wait...this is the Big Brother house?


Jeff points over to the door to the living room while Natalie adapts to this exciting information.

Natalie:  I'm so excited!  Is this the real Diary Room?

Jeff assures her it is.

***sigh**  You know what's coming next....


Jeff:  So, are you a fan of Big Brother?

Natalie:  Yes, I am!  But I have to be honest...I don't watch a lot of TV.  But after watching a few seasons,  I got hooked.  And my aunt used to watch the show, so I used to sit there and watch with her.  But, like, I don't know every season, and like, the show is so fun!


Natalie thinks not knowing everything about the show might actually give her an advantage, because she won't be so nervous.  She won't know what to expect, and she'll have a fresh take on it.

Jeff:  That's how mine was, so there are some advantages to that.

Natalie:  I won't over-analyze every situation.  I know people come n and they've watched every episode and they know everything, and that can kind of mess with your head, too.


Jeff:  So, do you have a strategy?

Natalie:  I do.  I want to create an all-girl allowance....I mean, I want an allowance, too...ha ha ha ha ha.

Jeff: If you win, you'll get an allowance at the end.

Natalie corrects herself and says wants to have an all girl alliance, but she doesn't want them to be catty or mean.

Natalie:  I'm a really sweet girl, but I do have a backbone and I don't let people walk all over me.  I mean, I'm a Latina, so I can kick some butt, and I do have a really strong personality, so if I start an all-girl alliance, I'll make sure it's a really nice one, and that they kick butt.


Jeff:  What would the name of your alliance be?

Natalie:  I'm thinking Team Fuego, or something really fun, but I feel like I need to see the dynamic of the girls before I make it up.  I need to get the energy going, and see the chemistry before we can come up with a name.


Jeff:  So, I gotta ask you, are you single?

Natalie:  I am totally single, single as a Pringle!

Jeff:  As a Pringle!  That's a new one!  I try not to say "single and ready to mingle"--that's the first time I've said it, but "single as a Pringle"...I might use that.

OK...wait a damn minute here.  If it's one thing I know about, it's Pringles.  Pringles are no good by themselves---you have to eat a stack before it counts.  And the Pringles actually spoon each other---they are actually the very opposite of single---they are committed to one another in a very orderly fashion.


In fact, a "single Pringle" would be one that you probably don't want to eat. Maybe you let the dog lick it, or maybe it just fell on the floor...who knows?  But you definitely should think twice before eating it, because someone rejected it, and that is abnormal here in America.  Because if you're going to eat one Pringle, you might as well eat one hundred of them.



Natalie:  So I'm single, and I don't know what to expect.  I might have a showmance, I might not have a showmance...who knows?

Jeff, finally thinking smart: What about Pringles Singles?  Would that work?

Natalie, stumped:  No...not really.

Jeff, getting his flirt on a little:  Well, don't listen to me, Natalie.

Natalie:  Oh..ha ha ha ha.. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Well, even the Pringles Singles package has more than one chip. It's probably like 10 or 12, so this girl doesn't know what she's talking about.  Clearly.

Maybe she should leave the snack analogies and comparisons to people like us, who know all about that, and she can just focus on whatever it is that she does.  I mean, even Big Jeff knows her analogy is a crock of shit.


Jeff:  So you're gonna use your looks, and get the girls together, but what are some downfall in your game?

Natalie:  I'm very physically active, and I have like, no patience.  Well, that's not so bad, but I feel like I might be a target because I'm super-girly, super energetic, and I'm super physically fit.  I think I'm gonna kick butt in these challenges...the physical ones.  I think that may make me a target at times, so I have to play my cards right.


Jeff's Stoopid Kwestion isn't actually that Stoopid.  He wonders who she would tweet, alive or dead, and what would she say to them, if she can only make one Tweet?

Natalie: I would Tweet my aunt, who passed away from cancer last year.  She was my best friend, my Auntie TT, she knows all of my secrets..the good and the bad.  So would tweet at her, and hope that she's proud of me.


And here's the big question--the "hated or loved" question.

Natalie, rambling big time: That's such a hard question, because I don't want America to hate me.  That's like my number one thing.  I'm a sweet person...I do care what people think, but not to an extreme like I have to live my life trying to please everyone.  But I don't know.  It's so hard!  I mean, in this game you have to lie, you have to connive, and you want to win this half million dollars, so that' like a tricky question.  It's so hard!

Jeff:  There's no right or wrong answer!


Natalie, starting to answer AGAIN: It's so hard, um...let's say..

Jeff, trying to make it stop:  NO!  There's no wrong answer.

Natalie, forging ahead:  I'd have to say I don't want people to hate me.  I mean, it's a show, and you kinda are acting too, in a way I feel like, so I'm sorry if America hates me.  I'm sorry, I want America to love me, but I would take the money.  I'm in here to win the money.

Jeff:  How far will you go though?

Natalie;  Definitely whatever it takes.  I'm not gonna be sleeping with anybody though. If I have to lie I'm sorry Mom, I'm sorry Dad, I'm sorry everyone, but I will lie.

Jeff:  Smash that.


*** FEEDWATCHER FORECAST ***

OK.  Because Natalie is so beautiful, she's used to guys being totally mesmerized by her and kissing her butt constantly.  She thinks that every word out of her mouth is spun gold, and that we want and need to hear it.

Natalie is indeed a pageant girl.  She participated in the 2016 Miss New York pageant, but did not place.  I found a list of all of the contestants, but am not including it here because it's a LONG list.  Apparently there is a lot of competition in the local pageant world.

(Fun Fact:  Britney Haynes was in pageants for years.)

I'm pointing out the pageant part because she has obviously done the drills on answering questions for pageants.  She repeats the question, and even after rambling and changing directions a few times, she circles back around and you can see her reviewing the original question in her head to make sure she answers it.  That is why she returned to that last question, after Jeff pointed out inadvertently that she never did answer it.

I debated about including this YouTube clip here.  I didn't want to imply that Natalie is this stupid.....I actually don't think she is stupid at all.  I just think she hasn't needed to be smart yet in life.

What the hell...it's only 49 seconds and it fits the theme here, basically that these Pageant Girls are trained to give an answer to any damn question, whether they know what they are talking about or not.



Natalie was also a New York Jets cheerleader at one point.  She's not on the roster now, but she can check off that Professional Cheerleader box on her resume.



I have a new thought about Natalie now, after scanning her CBS Bio.  And that thought is:  Natalie is a total bitch.  Sorry if that offends somebody, but based on the evidence, that is my conclusion.

Look at her three adjectives to describe herself....she says "beautiful", which is not only narcissistic, it's totally unnecessary.  If you look like she does, and probably never had a physically awkward day of your life, there is no need to point it out.  In fact, it's impolite to point it out.

And she also says that "women suck at this game", and that she will allow men to join her alliance because "everyone will want to be in an alliance with her".

I say every year I'm waiting for some shrewd player who knows how to perform the Dastardly Deeds in there, but there is zero self-awareness here.


Unfortunately I do not have a high rating for Natalie, nor do I have high expectations for her in the game.  She will love all of the camera time, but she is not cut out to win a competition like this one, for just a few obvious reasons:

1.  Natalie is going to be bossy.

2.  Natalie has already appointed herself head of a non-existent alliance.

3.  Natalie thinks her "strong personality" will ensure that she can keep those bitches in her alliance from being catty.

4.  The house is fucking stacked with women who are highly educated in math and science.  I would even say a few them are brilliant.  They are not going to stand for Natalie's act and are going to see right through it.  This is the kind of conversation Tiffany will be having with Natalie in there---I can just see Natalie's blank stare now.


5.  History shows that whoever dares to bring up the term "all girl alliance" is the first girl out of the door.  (Yes, I'm looking at you, Joey.)

6.  And being pretty is going to compound that issue for the house guests.  In fact, the stunner is often the first player evicted.  (For example, Kara Monaco)  And although Natalie probably won't admit it, there are plenty of pretty girls on the cast this year.  It's not like the guys have no chance for romance if Natalie isn't there.

OK.  This is harsh, but I'm calling it:

Natalie will be the first out.  Somebody has to be the first evicted, and I think it might be her.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!