* Julie Chen is busted by a nun for sparking up a doob in the girls' bathroom.
* Mr. Pectacular frolics in the backyard wearing his tutu.
* Steve's mom has been busy doing laundry and scrubbing Steve's play toys. (I nearly spit out my coffee every time Mrs. Moses appeared on screen.)
* Vanessa strikes a hard bargain for her vote.
* Meg got a little crazy upon arrival at the Jury house.
* Kim Davis got the boot. (Wil lives in Kentucky, so her story is particularly relevant for him.)
I feel like that "outfit" that Julie wore on the live show last Thursday was a gift for Wil. Why would Julie wear that? It looked like she was wearing sweatpants under a dress from the preteen department.
Can't CBS afford a stylist?