Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Crack and Yield Meet Concludes. #BB17

Well, that live competition was kind of a cluster.  The feeds were down for about 55 minutes of the hour-long competition, and the fans were clamoring for information and clogging the internet to a slow crawl.

After every heat we had FISH, so god knows what was going on there.  We got down to the end and it was just Austin and James.  James kept doing things that made everybody nervous, goofing around.


But in the end Austin's size won out, as he sprinted faster than James, with legs probably three times the length of James' legs.

So, another week of sexy time in the HoH...and another week of agony for Liz's father, watching his daughter willingly be violated by the hairy beast.


The house guests mill around, trying to act happy about the continuing domination of the AusTwins.

Johnny Mac: Hey...where's our track side whiskey?

 

 Inside the bedroom Austin celebrates with the Twins and Steve comes in to congratulate him.


He sits down with Liz for a quick chat, red lipstick all over his face.  He says it was just too risky to throw the competition to James...he knows James wasn't afraid to make a big move by nominating Clay and Shelli so he didn't want to take that chance.


Austin:  Look, we're in a great spot right now and everybody knows it. I'm just worried that they will say, let's go for them so I had to try to win.  I just need to make a deal with them (Meg and James) that if Jackie comes back, they won't go after the three of us.


In the bathroom Vanessa is whispering with Liz.   Liz says it was just too risky to throw the competition to James.  Vanessa wondered what Austin will do.

Liz:  He has a lot of options.

(I'm sure that vague answer did not ease Vanessa's mind.)


Johnny Mac and Steve have a quick moment to chat.

Johnny:  I thought everyone would throw it to me, so I didn't run that fast, to be honest.

(What. A. Dumbass.)

Steve congratulates him for staying in the game, and says Julie didn't hate his speech as much as she hated the last one.  (About the stains on the  Whackstreet Boys tour bus.)


In the kitchen they talk about who will be the next Have Nots.  Someone, Meg, I think, says it is Austin and the Twins turn this week.

James:  Well, Austin is HoH, so that's not gonna happen.

Meg: So it's us AGAIN?  I'm so pissed!

James: I guess Becky could have passed along that Never Not pass...

21 comments :

  1. Lame lame lame HOH - this sucks. Unless POV ends in JMac's hands this weeks is undramatic and very BORING. Austin doesn't have the balls to make any moves in this house. Waste of an HOH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree he's not going to make any big moves and Vanessa will skate thru yet another week and end up winning it all. Not cool. I really wanted James to win it last night. Oh well. Another week of Liz molestation. Gross.

      Delete
  2. Crap I wanted James to win that HOH. I'm afraid Austwins don't have the guts to get Vanessa out and it wil end up being a wasted HOH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so bogus!!!!
    As usual Julie Chen lied to us again:( beyond upset now.
    What part of " endurance " was this? What was the longest they stayed in starting positions ? Julia said up to 30 min!!!!
    Bull ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She didn't lie, they had technical issues with the game and decided to end it earlier. You can tell because they were promoting it for BBAD. And it didn't happen because most of the players were out anyways. And JMac probably threw it. So it would have been James and Austin.

      Delete
    2. I agree...I don't even think CBS was calling it "endurance", they were just saying it would play out live on the feeds.

      I'm sure they didn't expect so many false start eliminations. I thought Julia had it in the bag because she ran track in school.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SERIOUSLY!! DUMBASS!!! WHY WOULD ANYONE THROW IT TO YOU JMAC??? Thanks as always, I can't wait to see who comes back!! Also it'll be funny to see how messy the house gets without Becky there to clean it up. I'm so glad she's gone, that resting bitch face was getting annoying! ;) XooX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad that Austin finally won a comp again and that he and Liz are keeping the power! However, I am sick to death of their make-out sessions!!!! Gross!!! Please save that crap for AFTER the show!!!! Jmac is a fool to think he is going to be given a HOH comp. Vanessa really needs to be in Jury ASAP!!!! Julia/Meg need to do more than just look pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Austin probably suspects that he won't be getting any more of that after this season (finally) ends.

      He's going to get it while he can. I actually predict acceleration, but I won't be watching or reporting on that here.

      Delete
  7. As a supposed "super fan" JMac is playing like he's never even watched BB before. He has zero strategy. Dr. Dumbass.
    I think Liz has Stockholm syndrome. If Jeff, Jace, or even Clay-maybe, were in the house I don't think Austin would be getting all the action he has been getting. It'll be interesting if she's final HOH and has to choose between him and her sister. But fans keep coming up with these "It'll be interesting if....." that never happen because these hgs are as predictable as Donny's sleep schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he has been "grooming" her because he needs control and domination over her. That's why it's seemed so creepy and un-natural.

      Delete
  8. The outcome of this game the way it is being played is so predictable. Austin won when he knew if he threw it austwins could be in trouble. He has been throwing comps all along. He has made the decisions for last week HOH Liz. Austwins seem to be more concerned about who will be mad at them from jury than playing a strategic game. All of these people have been duped by Vanessa all along . They will let her skate by this week also and get rid of either James, Jmac or Steve. Meg has always been playing for the $50K and she is the one to carry to the end, or maybe Julia. I wish when they cast they would Stop putting "yes " contestants like Meg/Victoria in. They just don't do anything constructive. Boring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First time I'm so over this show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sick to death of Austin and the stupid girls!!!. I almost throw up whenever Steve is on screen. John talking makes my teeth hurt. Vanessa is psycho. Meg is ok. I always fast forward until James is on. That's the only time something interesting happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Austin thinks they definitely went to Austin/Liz's hometown "because we're running the house. The whole show is us." --- LMAO

      What.A.Douchebag!

      Delete
  11. suffering update withdrawals!!! ( huh, never knew I was spelling that word wrong..thought it was withdrawls ) Hope you are ok. Hopefully read ya soon ;) XooX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah....sorry. I just really hated the last live show. I will try to get back into it by tomorrow at the latest. I have been tweeting a bit though...

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of your tweets was shared on Facebook. It was funny.
    I miss your posts, but because they would be about the crapshow that is currently in power, I understand your reluctance to write about it.
    I'm really struggling with this season. I was hoping for some scheming like seasons past. Players like Dan and Derrick were so fun to watch.
    Once James goes I couldn't care less who wins. I'll check your page, of course, because you're so witty. But the show itself will be insufferable...until next year. I'm really hoping for an All Stars cast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. on other websites where people "threaten" every year to stop watching the show if something in particular threatens to happen or after something in particular does happen, I have gone out of my way to say that no matter what, I will keep watching the show till the season is ended, and find some idle one-person threat of discontinuing their watchership to be kind of silly..... I am in the same frame of mind for BB17, but right now , for the first time, I guess I understand the mindset of aww hell, who cares, I am done watching. except I do love the show and will keep watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rick. Yeah, I always see those people saying they will stop watching and "cancel their feeds" if so-and-so gets evicted. I've never felt that way, and will still keep watching. I just got burnt out on blogging for a few days.

      Once I got behind, and so much was going on in the house, I started stressing about being behind but I think I'm caught up enough now, thanks to some of these posts. I got the guilts real bad!

      Delete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!