Thursday, August 6, 2015

OK. At This Point, Why Would America Even Care? #BB17

It took me awhile to catch on, but after the votes for a "hula hoop". and "spin the bottle" I have finally concluded that America's Vote is Production's way of giving us all the two-fingered salute (i.e. with both hands).

They only put these exciting items in play after BBAD is over, apparently leaving them as a special surprise to us, the live feeders.

Thank god this season is exciting enough to not care about any of this.  There is just too much good game action right now to care about an inflatable shark.  Now, if they put a real shark in that pool....

Although I feel I must note that the "spin the bottle" game that they played for the live feeders gave Steve Moses his first kiss in his 20's, from Meg.  We can't even make fun of that, because who could ever imagine someone going to college--two different colleges---and even pledging some sort of fraternity and not even getting a measly kiss?

Some of us who went to big universities might think Steve had kisses that he can't remember, because who hasn't been there....but of course, Steve hasn't been there.  He hasn't even driven past wearing sunglasses and peeking out of the window.


9 comments :

  1. Oh I vote for real shark please...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, some of us didn't go to Party U; we had to work a job part-time and go to school part-time(off and on) because they didn't have a choice and needed a scholarship. It may seem out of the realm of possibilities for you, because you had a cushiony academic experience, or mom and dad help paid. But for the rest of us, it is possible that Steve didn't go through college with stoned, drunk, or with any dates. Just Sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually been working since I was 14, went to a state college to save money, and STILL had an active social life and got hired by one of the biggest CPA firms in the world when I graduated.

    You can't blame everybody else if you don't get the most out of life, and if you wear your misery and anger on your face then no one will want to kiss you.

    Except maybe another miserable, angry person.....so look on the bright side, grumpy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, the blogger was just saying steve lacks charisma. He's a weird gu. I have a friend that didn't drink or smoke in college and gets plentys of girls. Maybe steves parents should have noticed how awkward he is and sent him to a chasima camp, do they even have those? But not everyone that was be socially active is not a drunk or a stoner. U sound very shallow whaen u say that, anonymous.

      Delete
    2. I think Anonymous needs some kisses. I don't personally recommend getting stoned as an inducement to kissing strangers, due to the paranoia, but a few beers shouldn't hurt.

      I even had STUDY DATES at the library where kisses were involved on the way home. Don't overlook the accounting students, people....they may be nerds but they are fun nerds and can make a good life for themselves!

      Delete
  4. Is it just me but is it ALWAYS 84% vs like 14 or 16%. Which would mean that they put up the ote thing and leave it like that so everyone thinks that everyone votes this when in reality everyone could have voted that. I personally prefer pool noodles. I once worked on a video project where we always had a bunch either as props or in the background. It's amazing what a pool noodle can bring to an office!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post reminds me of the awesome BB clone on ABC called The Glass House. They really involved a lot of viewer votes and social media in meaningful and entertaining ways. Viewers could even post questions on Twitter that houseguests could reply to in their diary room sessions. Oh well, the comment from Anonymous reminds me that I should assume that ALL OF YOU were probably sitting on your soft cushions watching Big Brother while my summer was spent dividing time between both shows AND real life! *shakes resentful fist* That was a rough summer. Don't even get me started on kissing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only good thing coming out of The Glass House was Prime Time Alex Stein!

      I tried watching that show but abandoned it when BB started. I barely have time to do my real job and cover BB as it is. This was the first GH live feed update I wrote...I don't even remember writing all of this..

      http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2012/06/glass-house-live-feeds-day-1.html

      Delete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!