Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Wil Heuser Presents: The Saga Episode 3 #BB17

Wow.  Things took a dark turn this week.  I knew from following Wil on Twitter that he's not enjoying this season. I think many of the house guests don't give him much to parody, apparently.

How can Wil be bored with this season?  It has been one crazy thing after another, with at least twice the number of hardcore BB fans and gamers in the house than the usual season.

But this isn't about what I think...it's about what Wil thinks.  A few highlights in this episode:

*  Julie Chen has had it. I know she's had it before, but never this bad.
*  She tells Da'Vonne to STFU.
*  Meg is the perfect Meg, with her perfectly-awful outfit from last Thursday's live show.
*  Julie is not happy with Austin.
*  Or anyone else, for that matter.  But I'll let you see for yourself.

Get well soon Julie Chen. I hope Les has bail money for you.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!