Monday, July 20, 2015

Whackstreet's Back All Night! (But Keep Your Hands Off Their Chicken Nuggets.) #BB17

Just minutes after the House Meeting ended, Becky started using the curling iron on Vanessa's hair.  People walked in and out and wondered what the occasion was.

Becky:  It's Sunday...



Jason thinks Production missed a big opportunity for comedy by not demanding another Whackstreet Boys performance right in the middle of the meeting.

Jason:  They should have called us to the Sky Bridge!


James did some sort of gross prank and neither Jason nor "Liz" (really Julia right now) wants to touch anything he's touched.  I think he's smearing honey on door handles or something.


Becky:  Audrey made it personal with me...she went after me personally, so she doesn't get another chance with me after that.  She went after my family, too...and she doesn't know anything about me!  My last name, or where I live....


Outside people congregated around Jason as he smoked. Jason started to talk about the things Audrey said about Becky, while trying not to say those things.  He said he warned Becky the first time he heard it, but then Audrey brought it up to him again, but this time making it sound like Jason was the one sharing the information.


Jason:  So I waited until the music started...because that's when you know the live feeds are down, and I went over and told that shit to Becky.

Julia: Wow.  I don't even know what it was, but...

Jason:  It was some Season 15 type of shit.

(Basically, Audrey made statements to suggest that Becky and her family are racist, using a "black towel" that Becky was using as some sort of proof.)


Julia:  Do you think she'll get boo'ed?

Jason:  Well, I don't think people love her, but I think people love to hate her.  I don't think she will get total cheers, because I think she will get at least some jeers.  I think Day got total cheers and applause when she left because she went up against Audrey, and the fans liked that.

John:  Yeah.

Jason:  I told Shelli that people weren't cheering Day because they don't like her...they were cheering because she fought Audrey.

(Production needs to get Jason a job, because not only is he a BB historian, he understands how this all works, and what is good for TV. Plus, he'd be appreciative of the job and also fun to work with, too.)


Liz:  I know what Shelli means about not wanting to talk to Audrey, because she confuses me...she takes my shit and twists it and I'm like what?  Oh well, at least we'll have chicken nuggets now.

Jason: Yes, we will have chicken nuggets in the house.


Liz:  Do you see what she did before that competition?  She fucking went in there and ate the rest of them!  All of them!  And I felt so bad, because I should have saved some for Meg....I didn't even eat any of them!  There were only six of them left and she ate them all!  We should say something in our goodbye message about that.

Jason:   If they want goodbye messages like Jeff's from me, they better make sure Jason gets wine.  Because I had two glasses in me and I went in there and was mean as hell.

Note:  Johnny Mac's "chin strap" is drawn on there...he didn't have time to grow it like that, although I think they asked him not to shave that area while he is a Whackstreet Boy.


Julia:  The wrap party is going to be so awkward.

Jason:  But, if Jeff sees what I'm going to say to Audrey in there, he's going to love me!  I"m going to be like, listen you chicken nugget assed bitch!  I don't have a good nickname for her though...James calls her Medusa in there (DR).

Julia and John kind of groaned at that.

Jason:  But she was calling Mama Day "Mama Demon!"

Julia and John:  What?  Oooooooo!


Julia wanted to know how Jason knows that.

Jason:  I heard it from people that she told that to....Day is going to SNATCH THAT BITCH UP! But Day was calling her Slytherin in there...I haven't really called her anything but a foul-mouthed bitch.

Suddenly, over the loudspeaker you can hear the cheers of the crowd..and the announcer calling the performers to the backyard.  It's exciting to hear it.  The Whackstreet Boys stand up and start moving to the center of the yard.

Julia:  Again!  They love us!

John:  Can we crowd surf this time?  I really want to crowd surf this time.

Jason: Jason is doing this in slippers.

Julia:  Should I go get my hat?

Jason:  Yeah, go get your hat.  So they can't say, where's your hat?

They slowly get into position while they wait for Julia to return.

John, a broken record:  After we're done, can we get on the daybed and crowd surf?

Jason reports that the daybed is all wet.


A crowd of fans starts to gather in the backyard.  Meg cheers, saying "Yeahhhhh!"


John:  We have to kill this one!

Jason:  Jackie is such a stage mom.

(She helped coach them on the dancing, but I think they skyped in with a dance instructor to learn the routine)

Becky runs out to the yard, yelling "Whackstreet!".


Julia runs out to join them as the fans gather in the front row.  She almost drops her beeper and Jason asks out loud if he can take his beeper home with him.  As lead singer, (I assume.)  Julia calls a pre-show meeting to talk about jumping up on the daybed afterwards while Jackie hovers off stage like a real Dance Mom.

Jackie:  Let's all hit those poses!


They agree it's too wet right now to jump up on there, but Jason says they should "plan for the next one".

They get into position and then the music starts---its not very loud, and consists of just beats that the Whackstreet Boys occasionally say "oooooo  yeah yeah" to while they dance.  Like any good SuperFan, Becky dances along, knowing many of their moves...probably after watching their videos religiously.

But let's all just sit back and enjoy the show.












Julia takes a bow for the fans. You can tell she loves being a star.


Julia: OK...the 18th hour!

Jason:  We need to start switching it up at the end.

Julia: Yeah, we need some new poses at the end...

Jason:  Yeah, fuck you Lady on the Tape!  (ha ha ha)

Julia:  Maybe I'll do a cartwheel at the end.

Jason: There you go.

Julia:  Or maybe we can hold Jason up at the end!

Jason:  Yeah...I'll be in the center then...you can hold me up like Jesus!


(How is this not the best punishment ever?)

They're all tired after the show, but they take a moment to practice their New Move.

Jason:  Let's try it from the spin.


These performers are certainly temperamental, but they are professional, too.  They take pride in their performance, but it's all about the fans.

4 comments :

  1. Haha this is such an awesome punishment. Way better than a unitard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this punishment. But the Jason and John make it so fun! Liz/Julia too, but I think it would be just as fun with Meg or Becky. James or Clay wouldn't have been as funny...IMO.
    Did we see Jason's goodbye message to Jeff? I can't remember if I did. It sounds like it would have been great though.
    I hope Jason and John get HOH this week. I also hope the b.o.b. ends soon. It's so lame.
    Oh....and every time Clay called Nirvana Nervanah I wanted to drop kick him right into the Pearl Jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the perfect trio for the Whackstreet Boys and can't imagine any other scenario. While Julia was in the DR today Jason did a whole spiel about how she had to go to Promises in Malibu for "exhaustion" and then John added that after the group broke up, Jason went home to look for a job in the supermarket industry.

    (Because Jason was scheduled to get fired yesterday when his leave expired.)

    I'm sure we will have a Country Week for Clay sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Liz and Julia have to switch and the other twin doesn't know the routine they're kinda screwed lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!