Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Scenes From Last Night - Everybody Cuts Up, Audrey Gets Up #BB17

After their very non-romantic "double dinner date", Austin and James plotted how to get some things going on the podcast planned for later tonight.  The girls are hosting and covering undesirable dating dramas, and these two want some kissing to happen.

Austin:  Get us some booze, Big Brother!

Austin is using the straightener on his gross hair, so you know he's serious about this.


Steve jogged around the backyard, and couldn't believe that one of the cameras is following him.


No one else could, either, particularly since so many of them were sitting right there on the backyard couches.  I heard Meg yesterday talking about how bad the couch smelled--she said it reeked of mold and other sour smells.

Vanessa:  Maybe we could take off the covers on the cushions and wash them.

Meg:  I think it's the cushions that stink.  Do they use the same couch every year? It smells like this has just been out here getting wet and drying, over and over.

Steve confirmed that much of the outdoor furniture is the same, with just a new covering on it.  He points out that after Ian "broke" the hammock they did have to replace that, though.  (And Ian complained on BB14 that Lawon (BB13) left suntan oil caked all over the hammock, too.)


They discussed their "rooms" at home.  Becky said BB made her take a lot of pictures off her walls before they filmed there---she had too many pictures of her travels, group pictures, etc.

James:  They made me move my Taylor Swift cardboard cut out....you look just like it, Meg.

Jason: Meg, you look like cardboard!

Meg:  James I need to show you my pictures from Halloween last year...I was Taylor Swift and my friend was Lorde--we were pretty spot on, too.

Becky was a peacock for Halloween last year, and says her costume was beautiful.


Meg says some real weirdos have approached her in New York on the streets, but unfortunately did not elaborate.  


The Have Nots are really getting hungry, and all agree that the diet sucks, even though they have been gifted this week with Gravy and Angel Food Cake ("Grunge Cakes") from America's Vote.

James:  I ate a loaf of that angel food cake.

Becky, in a disgusted tone: Yeah.  I walked in on that.

They all laugh.


For some reason Johnny Mac decided to display Feats of Strength at that time.  Clay said his movements were perfectly synchronized.  Clay was impressed.


Becky came out with a full pound cake and sawed away at it with her fork before handing it to Jackie.

Becky: Here, have a hit.

They all laughed about the drug connotation there.

James:  Well, Becky is from Colorado.

Meg, cracking up:  Because Becky is such a pothead!


The conversation kind of dies down in an uncomfortable way.

Meg:  This is so weird!  Sitting around and trying to think of things to talk about!


Jackie and Becky started really working on that cake, carving it up and putting it away.

Jackie, after several minutes of solid shredding: I feel disgusting now.


Austin came outside and they immediately started quizzing him about what his room looks like.  He doesn't want to describe his room now...but he wants to describe a memorable room he once had.


Austin:  The walls were all black and red, and I had black sheets on the bed.  I had some quotes written on the wall, and my dragon stuff on the shelves.  I called it the Palace of Wisdom and that was printed on the walls, too.

Everyone ate that information up, but Austin says if he was decorating his room today, the colors would be more neutral.

(I should hope so.)


They discuss how gross and dirty the house is.

Meg:  Steve dropped the bottle of pickles on that kitchen carpet, so now it reeks!  And then he tried to stuff the pickles back in the bottle.

Jason:  MORTIFIED.


Shelli says that not only are things in the kitchen dirty, it all is just so gross-looking. (I knew she would start complaining about the decor in there sooner or later...)

Jason:  And why can't you people understand that we have NO DISPOSAL!  There is always food and gross lettuce clogging the sink....ugh.


Shelli knows she is going to offend some guys by saying this, but she hates how men have stuff left on their plate like remnants of food and ketchup juice, but they just stick it in the dishwasher anyway.

Liz:  Oh my god-ah! Look at Clay-ah!  He's guilty!

Meg:  At home, my roommate...

Jason:  Straight or gay?

Meg:  Gay!  He did a lot of research on this, and says that the dishwashers are designed to clean the dishes, so you shouldn't rinse them before putting them in there!  He's studied it on Google!


(Same planet, different worlds.)


Clay decides to really start sharing about the way things work in his home.

Clay: My mother does a HORRIBLE job loading the dishwasher!  It drives me crazy!  Stuff is stacked all over each other and it makes no sense!  And the top rack...oh my god..

Shelli:  I'm so surprised.

(ha ha ha)


Clay is just getting warmed up, however.

Clay:  And our towels never smell fresh. And at my grandmas, they are always so soft and fresh, so I said, GRANNY PLEASE tell my mom what you use, and how you do it.  And then I told my mom you have to only wash towels with each other!  And not with the pet towels!  Sometimes when I towel off over a shower over there, I get pet hair all over me.

Everyone:  Ugh!

Clay: And the cups!  I've started taking my own cup home from College Station, because I don't trust the ones at home.  My dad feels the same way, so he will just throw all of them out, and buy new ones!  And none of our towels match...they're all different.

Shelli:  That's one of my pet peeves....I like to have different sets of towels for each room.

Clay:  And my mom doesn't iron...she won't iron.

Shelli:  My twin brother is obsessed with ironing his shirts with starch.  He'll be in there humming while he irons, and the starch sizzles...

Clay gets his jeans starched sometimes.

(Let's all remember that Mrs. Honeycutt is a vet who obviously has more on her mind than house cleaning or decorating.  But she could hire a house keeper, right?  Don't they have those where Clay lives?)


Meanwhile, Audrey Middleton is on the move.  She must realize that everyone is in the back yard and can move about freely.  She went in the bedroom and got her BB bag, throwing a few things in there from a drawer before schlepping it back to the Have Not room.



She got under the covers and I think she changed her shorts, or at least her underwear. I know I heard a zipper.


Then she ate an apple in a very noisy fashion.  We heard every chomp and chew.

(Would it kill her to talk to us?  She knows we're watching.  Why doesn't she speak to the live feeders?  It's just another reason for us to consider her wasted space in that house. She has provided a lot of action at times, but then NOTHING for the rest of her BB stay.)


She paced back and forth, breathing in and then breathing out through her mouth.  Very loudly.

(It kind of reminded me of my dog when she's trying to get ready to drop a doo doo.  I actually thought maybe Audrey was trying to get in the mood to visit the WC and do some business while the coast is clear.  But what do I know.  Then I thought she might be thinking deeply, trying to figure out what to do.)


But then I thought she might be putting on a show, because she got a blanket and kept pacing and breathing, while every camera in that room whirred and spun around her.

Audrey knows damn well this is footage for her exit episodes.  I mean, they have to show something to the CBS casuals to explain what went wrong this week.  Will they try to make it seem that she is deathly ill?  Or tell the truth, which is that Audrey is likely a Poor Sport Nutjob who is refusing to cooperate with Production or her fellow house guests?

We should have a better idea about how this will be handled by CBS on tonight's episode.  We'll probably see a version of the altercations she had on Sunday, and the House Meeting that was held later that night.

How they explain it after that is anybody's guess.


Then Audrey really kicked things up a notch by bending over and breathing deeply.  Is she trying to hyperventilate?  She even teetered for a moment like she was about to fall over.

(Let me say again that if Audrey was extremely ill, Production WOULD NOT ALLOW THIS DISPLAY without stepping in.  And as Becky pointed out earlier, Audrey ate three full non-slop meals yesterday...I know she had pizza, and omelet, etc.)


Another angle of this performance situation.


Then she laid down on the floor, just out of sight, between the chairs.

I'm sure those chairs hurt your back, especially if you're tall like Audrey, so this in itself is not that strange.  But of course, it's Audrey, so it's strange.  The whole thing is strange.

But I'm glad she didn't walk out of the game and mess up the agenda for the Thursday live show. At least, I hope that doesn't happen....


While Audrey was performing pacing, you could hear loud shouts and laughter from the kitchen.  Meg was yelling "fuck you" at someone and finally the cameras shifted. Apparently James did his "trash can prank" and scared Meg.

Apparently he also made some sort of Big Mess and they all went in search of the Clorox Wipes.

Steve:  James, did you hide the wipes?

James:  Hiding things isn't my style Steve.

They did find the wipes, and Jackie told James that she is so wiped out, she needs to take a nap for an hour or two, if possible.

James:  Well go do it...don't feel bad.

Jackie:  But I hate it!

(I think she was implying she didn't want to go into the Have Not room with Audrey.)


So James did her a solid and went in there to nap with her, too.  That is James in the middle of the shot pulling a blanket over him, and I think Audrey is laying on the other side of him..

As I paused my live feeds to post this, Jackie and James were talking about how hard it is to get comfortable in there, and how weird Jackie feels right now.

James:  Well, that's just the Have Not experience...with the food you have to eat and lack of sleep...

Jackie:  And feeling all that while you're in this game, too.


I did not hear Audrey respond, and didn't expect her to.  She's stubborn, and I think she'll stick this out.

We can if you can, Audrey.

9 comments :

  1. Words written on the Palace of Wisdom's walls:
    "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again - Judas"

    I wonder if Mrs. Honeycutt is embarrassed that her son revealed her housekeeping flaws to all the world? Maybe when he gets home he'll have more than just dog hair on the towels to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched Austin virtually molest Liz while she was trying to take a nap.

    I can't un-see that, unfortunately. Julia is very lucky to not have "a connection" with him.

    I'm sure the Poole family is more horrified by Clay's disclosures about his mom's housekeeping habits. With their matching towel sets and starchy shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a post on Joker's about Austin and his roommate on "Were Moving In" , a show on FYI Channel. I caught it last night and this must be what Austin was talking about decor. Lots of medieval artifacts and we were informed that not only is he a wrestler but a "historian" and "novelist". He was douchey before he made it here. You should be able to find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard he is really weird on that show...I DVR'd it and will watch it when I have the strength. His "roommate" on that show, Ryan, is the guy who is learning to do a bunch of flips so he can try out for Cirque du Soleil.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey has gotta be the worst bb player ever, or one of the worse. Wow did she do a great job for the community she represents. Question: is Audrey fully transitioned? Could hormones be causing this maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched the Moving In show. It smacked of being a scripted mess. Austin pushed the Gothic angle hard. They also took a pretty nice armoire, painted it black (chalkboard paint?) and scribbled some sayings on it in white (chalk?)...which was another hot mess IMO. The house ended up looking like a Pinterest-holic went bananas in there.
    A storm blew through and messed up the recording, so I missed some of it. I'm not even mad about that though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Audrey may have post TG operation depression and anxiety plus hormonal imbalance or reaction problems.... or maybe a head spacing problem.....clearly a psychological problem....Production tried to break the BB mold by casting her....but certainly didn't anticipate the problems they are having with her...evict her....suck it up and move on.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You may be right about that.....I'm sure Production has mixed feelings about it ending for her tonight.....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!