Sunday, July 12, 2015

Let's Take a Quick Twirl on Twitter. #BB17

Da'Vonne is on twitter now, and has amassed thousands of followers in the last few days.  She's been watching the CBS episodes,and here is a delightful sample of her filter-free comments on what she has to say.

"Always Robin...never Batman" may be the best put-down I've read this year.  And #TheMaleSideHoe ain't bad, either.  You should definitely follow Da'Vonne on Twitter before the CBS show tonight...we may miss seeing Da'Vonne on our live feeds, but we can still enjoy her live tweets.

And who is watching all of these "You Now" shows?  What in the world can they be talking about that requires this level of frequent interaction?

For example, Zach was the first to plant his You Now flag.


And now Derrick is all over it, perhaps relating to his new Big Brother "Social Ambassador" role.


And he's pairing up with Zach....calling it "Zerrick".


And now Caleb is all over the place on You Now.  What the hell?  Do we really need these updates on an hourly basis?


You might find this chart helpful.  I know I did.  I always liked the Venn Diagrams.


3 comments :

  1. I guess I'm behind the times. What is younow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know. I was hoping one of you could tell me.

    I did click on one of Zach's links once, but You Now wanted me to set up an account, so I abandoned that plan. I think it is a method of direct presentation, like Perisope or Google hangout. But I don't do those, either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if my previous comment got through or not but the last diagram was particularly funny. Loving this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!