Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Jason Tells Jeff About the Rude Awakening Jokers Updates Has For Him, and Everybody Else. #BB17

As we join the conversation, everyone anticipates the precious drops of alcohol they hope to receive from BB tonight.  Jeff "jokes" that maybe he and James should be the ones to drink it all, to wash their nomination sorrows away.


Jason mentions how great the live feeds were back in BB14 where Britney Haynes knew she was going home so she drank a whole bottle of wine and then sat on that very couch, ripping everyone in the house a new one.

(Way back then, I used to recap every episode of BBAD, which was a colossal waste of time.  I had a lot of daily BBAD recap readers, but it seems so boring now, with no pictures.  Anyway, I recapped that night Britney got drunk here.  The next day we learned that she had to get medical attention in the DR later in the evening.  I think they had to pump her stomach and she slept on the DR couch for a few hours.  But I'm sure they only let her do that because she is BB Royalty.)

Jason:  That was the week of Dan's funeral, And Dan just ran around hiding from her all night while she went nuts.  I'm not sure if she's a live feeder now, but she keeps up with Hamsterwatch and Jokers Updates and tweets her thoughts on things.  And it's just as funny as her DR sessions used to be.  Shout out to Britney---I love you Britney and I hope your daughter is doing better.

Jeff, ever the opportunist, says that he can marry Britney. (Oh my God...hell no.)

Jason explains that she is already married now, with a new last name that he can't remember.  He then says that her daughter Tilly was diagnosed with cancer and how sad it all was.

John:  Did she have Tilly when she was on the show?

Jason:  No.  She had just gotten married before BB14.  And on BB15 they announced on the live show that she just had a baby.  But Tilly got leukemia or some other form of cancer...it's sad.

This is a buzzkill for everyone, even thought they don't have any booze yet.  Jeff can't even make any degrading comments about Britney, he's so saddened by this news.

(Note:  Britney posted pictures on social media just last week to celebrate Tilly's 2nd birthday, and she looked happy and healthy.  I think Britney has another baby on the way, too...so there is a happy ending to the story.)


Clay's hair is holding up under the pressure, though.


Jeff:  I've never been on Jokers Updates.

Jason:  You will, after this.  It's like the....well I don't want to say it's the BB encyclopedia...that would be attwx.

(That website is amazing...prepare to lose a few precious hours of your day now just from scrolling down the left sidebar.  Sorry!)



Jeff:  Weren't you saying you were hated on there, or no?

Jason:  I'm probably hated on there.

Clay:  What is Jokers Updates?

Jason:  Jokers Updates, for people that don't watch feeds, or for people who do watch feeds...(struggling to explain it)...for example, if I'm on Jokers Updates, I can type in that a bunch of house guests are talking about bacon, with a time stamp. So if I'm at work and can't watch the live feeds, I can go back and find what I want to see....it's like the Cliff Notes of the live feeds...

Jeff:  Right...right...right...


Jason: And on the side it has all of our pictures, with an update on there about who's HoH, who's nominated....and if you're a Jokers member, you can rate us everyday....you see our faces and you rate 1 through 5.



Jason:  And then you rate...and then it takes you to a graph where you can see everybody's face, and where they were before...so you can see that everybody hated you on Day #5, and then you moved up!


Jeff:  Right...right...

(Look Jeff you smug asshole...you're not going anywhere on those charts.  Trust me.)


Jason:  And if you did something on Day #10 that nobody liked, you can see you went down...you can literally see how the public's opinion of you changed.

(Oh, are we boring you Jeff?  That you have so much time to pick at the skin on your shoulder?)


Jeff:  I'm terrified...

(Yes, show some respect Jeff.  We're in charge of you now. Heh heh heh.)

Jason:  Yeah, me too. And the Big Brother SuperFans?  And the  BB live feeders?  I'm a live feeder, too, so you'd think they would like me, but my personality is like...I'm sure...pissing them off, so I'm sure I'm like, waaayyy down on Jokers Updates.



Jason:  Usually they like, love three people, and the rest they hate.  So it's really about how much you hate someone compared to everyone else.

Jeff:  Who do you think that is for our cast?

Jason:  The three they love?  Steve...

Jeff:  Steve...ha ha ha ha ha.

Jason:  For sure Steve.  For sure.  I'm positive.  They're obsessed with Steve. Probably Audrey and.......hmm...I don't know who the third would be.....maybe Day, because she got big cheers and she was probably great in the Diary Room.

Everyone, sitting in scared silence:  Um hmm.

Jason:  So those are the three they probably love, and everybody else is just like how much they hate you less than they hate someone else.

Jeff, slowing accepting his fate:  Yeah.


Jason: Literally, for Big Brother Canada 3, there were only 4 people in that number one spot, ever..it was just those 4 people up there, rotating.

John:  They do Canada too?  I didn't know that.

Audrey:  They're not going to like me, because I've cried so much.

(You think that's the reason, Audrey?)

Jason: Ummmm.  Sometimes its the people who cry, but you never really know. Sometimes they hate the criers, but sometimes they understand why you're crying.  But like 16,15,14...the last three spots? Once they decide they loathe someone, those three spots are the same the whole time regardless of what you do.  You just don't want to be the Bottom Three.

Audrey thinks Jeff might have an advantage, because he's been on another show (TAR).

Jason:  No, they do Jokers Updates polls for the week before the season even starts,  And those ratings are almost a different color, so you can see what people thought before the premiere, and then what people thought after the premiere..

(Jason, crushing dreams out on the patio tonight.  But in reality, Jeff and Jackie weren't even announced as house guests until the second night of the premiere.  But we still knew...c'mon...)

Jason: After that premiere...everybody has a big shift.....I'm pretty sure my personality annoys them...because if I was watching, I feel like I would be annoyed with me...like I was annoyed with Wil from season 14. I'm probably not that different from him.  But when you're watching it, it's different from living it.

Audrey:  Why were you annoyed with him?

James: He walked around the house doing impersonations...he never did his own voice....everything was in a fucking accent, and you were like SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE ANNOYING ACCENTS!.

Everyone laughs, probably feeling relief and thinking, "I don't do annoying accents".

Jason:  He became draining.

(Not for me, I loved Wil with One Ell.)

Jeff thinks everyone thinks he and Austin are big idiots, because of their "podcast".  Jason says that may or may not be true, although putting on "shows" can be very polarizing.

Jason:  They either think it is totally ridiculous and LOATHE you both for it, or they think it's funny.

Jeff gulps his non-alcoholic cocktail.


OK.  Let's sneak a peek at the current ratings.  You can participate or keep an eye on these polls by clicking on the "Rate HG" area of the "Links" on each page. It's hard to find the first time, but once you know how to find it, it's simple.

Note that the left side is the "Fan" side, and the right side is the "Game" side.  Once you get voted out you fall to the bottom of the Game side.  Jason is in the #2 spot, up there at the tippy top with Johnny Mac, Vanessa, and The Twins.

So he's wrong about who we all love.

But yes, Jeff Weldon is at the bottom, keeping company with Jackie, Audrey, and Jace.  So once again, Jason is a little off.  But he's not seeing what we're seeing on the live feeds.

And here is the poll trend that Jason just mentioned.  The top part got chopped off, but basically this section shows Day #20 (on far left) through Day #29.  Jeff has been down there at the bottom for days now.


And before I forget, thank you very much to Dreamer at Jokers, who has been linking some of my posts in the Highlights section of their website.

Preesh, Dreamer.

***ALSO***

I just want to point out that one reason why were able to enjoy this conversation about Jokers Updates so much is because Steve was not sitting out there.  If he was, he would have interrupted Jason CONSTANTLY to spout statistics about how Marcellas dropped in the poll or whatever.

Both Jason and Steve are Big Brother historians, but Jason is actually able to relate the information into usable, interesting pieces of information, while Steve just spits out raw data with little or no understanding about how other human beings process information for conversational purposes.

I am not trying to slam Steve, but if you just watch the CBS show you aren't really seeing how Steve Moses is on a day-to-day basis.  Steve is getting the Donny Thompson Treatment on the CBS episodes.  So that's all I have to say about that.

***AND***

Has anyone noticed how Meg likes to kind of lean forward when talking to men so they can see her cleavage?  Or if she thinks a camera, any camera, might be pointed in her direction?

I have.

I'm onto you, Meg.


Meg was super excited about having the ingredients to make Puppy Chow.  Everyone was super stoked about it and started the project immediately in the kitchen.  They dumped a huge bag of mini-chocolate bars in a bowl and started unwrapping them to get the chocolate they needed for the Puppy Chow.


I must admit I'd never heard of Puppy Chow until I heard Daniele Donato talk about it on BB8.  She made it on what seemed like a weekly basis and although it sounds delicious, I've still never tried making it.  Here is a popular recipe for it, but this version is sure to have Austin's head, beard, and body hair in it too,

Yuck.

And here are some pictures from yesterday that I need to do something with.

Yesterday Meg and her Cleavage apologized to Audrey for the little misunderstanding they had about Da'Vonne trying to flip the house.  Or whatever that little drama was about.

Audrey might win HoH this week, so Meg needs to grease the skids, I guess.



Audrey wore that damn Gronk T-shirt for several days in a row.


After the PoV ceremony, Johnny Mac visited Vanessa in the HoH room to tell her he planned to vote for his friend Jeff to stay this week. Vanessa understood, but that didn't stop her from launching into her detailed explanation of how Jeff wronged her for the 372nd time.

OK hon.  We get it.


Meg and Jason discussed how hard their decision would be this week...should they evict James or Jeff?  Unfortunately they discussed this in front of Clay, who will run back upstairs and squeal to his alliance every word about their vote analysis.

Don't hate the Texas A&M Player...hate the game, people.  (Although Clay is very close to the bottom of that Joker's poll, if you noticed.)


You might think Jason is looking at Meg's cleavage in this picture, but believe me, he's already seen it at least 7,432 times.


James made a pizza, a frozen one embellished with all sorts of peppers and some sort of deli meat.

You know how I love the overhead food pictures, however looking at James' feet makes me want to blow Puppy Chow all over my desk.


4 comments :

  1. I enjoyed Jason's explanation of Joker's last night. Especially because he thought he was so hated and Audrey was so loved. Jason has no idea how great he is, which is another reason why I like him.
    Was the night that Britney got drunk also the night she kicked the crap out of Frank's bear? I loved BB14. It was filled with so much awesome.
    There is no way even an unmarried Britney would look twice at grody Jeff. Why does he think he's God's gift? I don't get it.
    Side rant: the hgs saying dadada at the end of their sentence (like yada yada yada) has become the new "At the End of the Day" and it is almost as annoying as Jeff's "Dude."
    I'm not Dreamer, but I've been sharing your links like crazy. I hope that you've gotten some traffic from it. Your blog is, bar none, the best one out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Groucho I love Jason. I will be very sad when he leaves the house (because I do think he will leave the house) and have made a pledge to myself to cover him with special care as long as he's in there.

    He is so clever and funny and fearless. Surely someone important out there will take notice. He loves fashion and would love to get into retail but doesn't want to start back at minimum wage. So if you are reading this and can help him, please do your ghing.

    Thank you for sharing my link Groucho. I am also getting a lot of Facebook hits, but I'm not on Facebook so they won't tell me who's doing it. For all I know someone is saying "I hate that bitch the Feedwatcher!" but it's all the same to me, actually. A hit is a hit.

    But a few weeks from now the real crazies will come out...for example the Danielle Murphree lovers and haters went crazy during BB14 so I had to lock comments on some of the threads. Last year Victoria's weave caused a HUGE fuss and is still the most-searched topic.

    Which house guest will draw the crazies this year? I'm not sure yet. Some of James' friends tried to start something with me before the season started, but I ignored them and they went away. I'm sure they're used to James being hated now...whatever I say here is NOTHING compared to what is out there, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sharing the links on Facebook. I'm probably not the only one though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britney gave birth to her 2nd daughter this past April...her name is Minnie... here's her frist Pic:
    http://i.imgur.com/Vo5uUcx.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!