Thursday, July 2, 2015

James is Ready to Do His Social Media Thing #BB17


After watching James on the live feeds for one week, do you think James wrote all of this himself?  I believe the sentiments are his, but he had to have some editorial proofreading...right?  This is James' HoH blog, in it's entirety.

As James told the house guests, "it's for the social media thing, and it's going to be on the internet". He's certainly right about that.


As the first Head of Household (HoH) for the 17th season of Big BrotherJames Huling put virtual pen to paper to share his thoughts on what it's like to live in the house, so far. Check it!

Hello to all the Big Brother fans out there. I am James from Wichita Falls, Texas, and South Carolina. I am a huge Clemson fan. (Go Tigers.) I want to write to everyone out there a little about myself, and my experience so far from the Big Brother house.


First off, thank you for the support, and the love of the game. I am 31 years old, and spent time growing up mainly in South Carolina. I am definitely a country boy at heart. I have a beautiful little girl that just turned three, and I am missing her a lot.

I know a lot of people have applied for the show. My advice is don’t give up!!!! I have a goofy personality and love being around people. I also pretty much get along with everyone that I come in contact with. I love fishing, hunting, and anything that has to do with being out on the water. I have been through quite a bit throughout my life, which has made me stronger as a person.


Big Brother is a tough game. Everything that we know, socially and morally, pretty much goes out the window when you walk through those double doors. I have met some great people in this house and hope we all can be friends after this experience is over.

This game is definitely much tougher when played. As the HoH, I have made some tough decisions this week. I came into this game thinking I didn’t want to be the first HoH, but I think it worked out so far.


This game is a lot harder for emotional people. It is hard to plot and evict someone that you hug and eat dinner with every night. Everyone is playing this game for a reason, whether it’s for fame or personal reasons. I, myself, am playing this game for my daughter. It is a tough economy out there and, of course, winning Big Brother would be huge for my little family, but winning will come at a price.

I have to remind myself why I am doing this everyday. I am definitely missing all the little things out there but I realize this is a once in a lifetime experience. I am blessed and thankful everyday I get to spend my summer at the Big Brother house.

My advice for all my Big Brother fans is don’t give up and be yourself. I love all of you. Thanks again for all the support!

God bless.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!