Wednesday, July 15, 2015

It's Time to Get Involved Again, America #BB17

For the first time this year, the live feed community will be choosing the additional foods the Have Nots will be eating this week.

I don't know what a "Grunge Cake" is, but I voted for that over the "Y2Kale".  I have kale almost every morning in my green smoothie, but I can only have kale when it does not taste like kale.  Today it tasted like pineapple and honey dew melon, but I don't wish the taste of plain old kale on my worst house guest.

So I took a chance on the Grunge Cake.

And it looks like America is on board with that, too.  At least, so far they are.  



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!