Friday, July 3, 2015

Brace Yourself --This Might Be Upsetting News #BB17

I forgot about Production speeding up the competitions every year due to the long holiday weekend.  So, even though it's around 7:00 am in the Big Brother house, they've already had nominations and also the Battle of the Block competition.

So if you don't know:

*  Becky nominated Jason and Steve.
*  Shelli nominated Da'Vonne and Johnny Mac.
*  Jason and Steve won the BoB.

*  So....Shelli is this weeks final HoH.  And two serious fan favorites are on the block right now.

*  I think the Have Nots are Steve, Meg, Jason and James.  (Not positive about Steve, though.)

I know, I know.  You're thinking that Audrey is the backdoor target this week.  She might be, but I just heard Shelli with my own ears tell Clay that she didn't want to be the one to send Audrey home this week.  (Yes, that is Clay and Shelli huddled up under the covers.)


So, if she's not gonna do that, wouldn't that mean that she won't nominate Audrey if somebody uses the PoV?

So, if the people on the block aren't upsetting enough, then that little tidbit of information is the cherry on our live feed cake today.

Da'Vonne has been crying, ya'll.  She washed her face but is sniffling a little.



It's a big, lonely sound stage sometimes.



OK.  Back to the HoH room.  First, let me assure you that everything is "decent and normal" in there (Raising Arizona reference).  They are snuggling and talking, but I don't think there will be anything other than that going on this week up there.  They are very wholesome, these two.


A few tidbits from their conversation:

*  Shelli went on and on about how sweet Steve is.  (That's nice and all, but at a certain point it is insulting to talk about someone like that, in a "Bless his heart" kind of way.)

*  They think the hinky vote was from Audrey, but it sounds like no one cares about it.

*  They hope Jace is okay out there, and Clay wonders how his interview with Julie Chen went.

Clay:  Who knows....he could be the next Macklemore.

Shelli  Well, then we'll be friends with the new Macklemore!


*  Shelli said Meg is "as pretty as she can be" (so Southern...) and Clay says he loves how bubbly her personality is...Shelli can't wait to go visit Meg in New York.

*  Shelli:  And I can't wait to go to Vegas!  To see Vanessa and also see Jackie's show!

Clay kind of scoffs at that:  I don't know...she's a show girl.

Shelli:  I know!  But you don't want to see that?  C'mon....you don't want to see her in the show?

(Clay is a prude.  And I don't think he's putting on a Prude Show.  I think he's a legit prude.)

*  Shelli said her mom is probably watching, and Clay said "Hey Mama Poole!  I bet you're a fox!"

Clay:  Your parents may not like me..

Shelli:  Why?  What did you do?

Clay mentioned a few things he may have said about being careful with people, but Shelli said as long as you didn't say anything mean, everything should be fine.  Shelli said the bigger question is what his parents would say about her.  Clay said it's kind of been a joke with his family, saying they tease him about marrying someone who already has five kids.

Shelli:  Well, if my brother was on TV and he was 23 and was hanging with some 33 year old lady...I don't know.  I know I said that age is just a number, but so much is going to change in your life between the ages of 23 and 33...who you are, what you want, where you want to live and what you want to be...all of that is going to change.


Meg and Jeff had a little meeting in Storage.  Jeff is still going on and on about Jace, saying he hates people like that who are super insecure.

Meg: I know....I know...you hate Jace.

Jeff says he feels like a big weight is off his back with Jace gone.


Jeff thinks Austin really turned his back on Jace last week and did him dirty as a friend.  He also said Vanessa has a "super sketch" vibe about her and tries to come off like she's so chill and cool, and anyone can talk to her.

Jeff:  I don't know.....I just get a weird vibe from her.

(Like a 4 million dollar vibe, Jeff?  I'll bet you won't feel any vibes from Vanessa when you're looking for a place to stay in Las Vegas.)


Jeff thinks Johnny Mac threw the BoB, noting how slow he was going.

Jeff:  He was told to throw it.  I guarantee it.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!