Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Will Ariana's Busy Schedule Allow Her to Attend the #BB16 Finale?

Because she is the musical performer for the Saturday Night Live opener this Saturday.


Since she is also an actress, I would be surprised if they don't use her in a skit or two....and the rehearsals really start cranking up at the end of the week as they prepare for the live broadcast.  Of course, with Ariana being a diva and calling all the shots, I expect she will be anywhere she wants to be on Wednesday night.

SNL would be stupid not to do a Big Brother skit, right?  Frankie is just too easy to be made a fool of...and Ariana could play Victoria.  Julie Chen would be fun for them to poke fun at, also.

I guess we know where Frankie will be on Saturday....waiting in the wings....crouching in Ariana's little shadow...

4 comments :

  1. Bobby Moynihan is a Zach Rance fan so fingers crossed for a Big Brother skit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that would be great! TMZ caught Ariana at LAX today denying that the nudie pictures were real, and I assumed she was on her way to NY. That doesn't mean she won't fly back on Wednesday, though.

    And the pictures sure looked like Ariana to me....But what do I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Feed Watcher, I've been reading your updates for three years now and I just wanted to say thanks! You do a great job and I check your page numerous times a day to get your take on the House.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for that. I do it all for the fellow Super Fans. Sometimes we love it, sometimes we hate it, and sometimes we love to hate it.

    But we always want to know....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!