Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wil Heuser Presents: The Saga Ep 10 - "Eff You America" #BB16

How does Wil keep cranking out one winner after another?  The fact that the BB16 cast was stacked with memorable characters doesn't hurt, of course, but Wil really has a gift for condensing it down to pure hilarity.

The song in this episode is quite catchy...I'll be singing it in my head for a day or so.

In this episode, you'll get to see:

*  Frankie wearing a bra.
*  Christine and Cody being quite inappropriate.
*  Christine's husband Tim in a cornfield, crying and talking about the D word.
*  Donny dancing out of the house clutching a beloved Pop Tart.
*  Julie Chen bitch slapping Frankie, denying the pie.

Enjoy friends.  It's a good one.


2 comments :

  1. The song is done to "Lucky" by Britney Spears. He even riffs off the video a little bit. I love this episode! I think it might be the funniest and catchiest one this season so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I was picturing Wil up all night, composing the tunes. The only Brittany Spears song I know is "Hit Me Baby One More Time".

    I think this is the first time we've seen Cody in Wil's videos, but I'm sure the Dinosaur will make an appearance at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!