Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Julie Chats With Entertainment Weekly about Frankie and His Glitter...And Her Family Secret #BB16



Julie answered three questions for Entertainment Weekly.  You can read the article on their website here.


ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: You called Frankie’s reaction after being voted out, “the happiest eviction I’ve ever seen.” Did all that enthusiasm and flying glitter take you back a bit?

Not at all. I expected no less from a showman like Frankie. He was consistent this summer — always interesting to watch. This guy was born to be in front of an audience.
How do you think Frankie would have done with the jury had he made it to the finals?
Good question. If against Victoria, landslide. If against Derrick, probably would only get Zach’s vote and anyone who had sore feelings against Derrick and being “played” by him…but probably not enough votes to win.  Against Caleb, he would have a good chance of winning but it would probably be a tight vote. Against Cody, he’d probably win as long as people voted with their head and not their heart.
You and I have talked about what a great game Derrick has played so far, but who’s his biggest competition left for the $500,000 at this point?
Hmmmm…Victoria. Just kidding! See? Chenbot has a sense of humor. Um, probably Caleb?  It’s hard to say. Cody is sweet but didn’t win as much as Caleb.
I have to shift gears before we finish because you revealed on The Talk yesterday as part of Secrets week that your grandfather was a polygamist. How nervous were you about sharing that information publicly for the first time?
I was very nervous. My voice was a bit shaky the entire time cause my heart was pounding so hard and I was sweating! They say never let ‘em see you sweat but yesterday I think I may have. Glad it’s over and happy about all the nice comments I got from viewers, friends, co-workers and even my husband!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!