Thursday, September 18, 2014

Frankie Wants Zach to Give Him a "Ring and a Bouquet" #BB16

And Frankie says he's "never been as excited about anything in his entire life".

Bitch, please.  Obviously he knows Zach has stolen his spotlight.  Or maybe Frankie realizes that his options are limited now that he has gained nearly 30 pounds.

I hope Zach gives Frankie the cold shoulder, and maybe a good shove.

You can read the entire article in Entertainment Weekly here.



ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: You kind of led the charge to hitting the Rewind button that wiped out your entire week as HOH. Now that you’ve experienced the results and were sent packing, do you regret it?FRANKIE GRANDE: I don’t regret pushing the button because as a Big Brother super fan, there was no option — the button was going to be pushed. I’m happy I led the charge too. The only thing I regret is not winning the HOH again.
How would you describe your feelings over the fact that Victoria lasted longer in this game than you did?I’m at peace with it. Victoria’s road in the house, though unburdened by any gaming or strategy, has been a difficult one for her. I have to give her props for lasting as long as she did without any major psychotic break. Also, I completely understand the strategy of bringing along somebody you can beat to the end of the game.
Do you think revealing that Ariana Grande was your sister hurt you in the game or helped you? Or did it make no difference whatsoever?I believe that timing is everything, and the time I chose to reveal my true identity and who my family really is was not only perfect but necessary. I had hit rock bottom and I knew that for me to continue on in this game, I had to do something drastic. I ultimately went from going home, to one of the last men standing. So yes, I think it helped.
Had you made it to the end, whom were you planning to bring with you?  Derrick.  Team America until the end even though I know wholeheartedly he did not reciprocate those feelings.
How do you think you would have done had you made the finals? Is there anyone you could or could not beat?I think I would have won.  Period.
What was your best moment in this game? Winning the football Battle of the Block by yourself?Obviously, I’m extremely proud of my BOB solo victory. But I will say the best moment in the house for me was winning that Zingbot veto and having Kathy Griffin put the veto around my neck. I admire that woman a lot and what she stands for.
Anyone that does not win this game will have a regret or something they wish they could go back in time and change. What’s your biggest regret?Trusting Caleb. Period. I should have known that if I was able to manipulate him so easily, someone else would have figured it out and use it against me. And looking back it should have been either him or Derrick sitting next to Victoria in my last HOH, not Cody.
Finally, what becomes of Zankie now that you are about to be reunited with Zach in the Jury house?
I’ve never been more excited about anything in my entire life. I’m hoping he’s waiting there with a ring and a bouquet. If he asked me to marry him, I’d say yes! I’m walking into the jury house with my ‘Team Zach’ shirt.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!