Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Have Nots Might be Really Screwed This Week #BB16

In retrospect, we should have known this was Scary Week in the Big Brother house. You know, with the Zombies, the bones, and now this.

The BB live feeders voted, and chose "Transylvanian Goulash".


Don't blame me...I voted for Frankenstew because I was guessing they would get to eat hot dogs (i.e. frankenfurters).


According to Wikipedia, this is what goulash is:

Goulash (Hungarianguly├ís) is a soup or stew of meat, andvegetables, seasoned with paprika and other spices.[1]Originating from the medieval Kingdom of Hungary, goulash is also a popular meal in Central EuropeScandinavia andSouthern Europe.

I thought goulash involved noodles, like egg noodles.  And when I think of Transylvania, I think of vampires and blood, because that is where Dracula is from.

So who knows what Transylvanian Goulash is.....but it sounds gross to me...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!