Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Don't Get Too Excited About Nicole's HoH Tweets. #BB16

This morning I heard Nicole nervously ask Hayden and Christine some hurried questions about tweeting when she got called to the DR for her little computer session.

How can a recent college graduate not be on Twitter? How can she be a Big Brother Super Fan if she doesn't follow her favorite (and least favorite) house guests on Twitter?  Nicole wore a "3AM" T-shirt last year while she watched the show and she doesn't follow Andy and McCrae on Twitter?  Not even Amanda?

That is crazy to me.

The first tweet listed below is a little strange to me.  I've never heard Nicole talk about herself in the third person, ever.  I'm thinking Production had to write that one for her so they could use  the super popular Froot Loop Dingus hashtag that swept the nation last week.

The second tweet listed below sounds just like Nicole, though.


I do like Nicole's choice of  hashtags in this tweet though.


Something tells me that Nicole will become quite proficient with Twitter in the next few months. She will need to learn in order to survive.

If you're ever bored, just head over to Survivor Sucks and check out the Big Brother "What the Houseguests are Saying on Twitter" thread sometime.

Believe me, there have been a number of times where I wanted to comment here about what happened on Twitter between the house guests after BB15, even as late as a month ago.  So much drama!

But I didn't want to get dragged in on any of it. There are some fans who take things WAY TOO FAR in their support for and/or attacks on former house guests.

It is entertaining, but ugly....

2 comments :

  1. You're right about how ugly things can get. There's a lot of hate between past hgs. Days ago it was Amanda/Devin. Yesterday GM was ranting at Zach. Today it was Joey and Evel Dick trading insults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been on Twitter...i dont own a cell phone....can i Tweet with my desktop computer?... or can i Tweet if i buy a Tablet?...Thanks...☺...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!