Monday, August 18, 2014

Christine's Hubby Has One Less Problem #BB16 #DontBlameTim

Tim Brecht, Christine's hubby, is a musician and from the sound of things, a good one.  Over the weekend he put up a You Tube video of him covering Ariana Grande's big hit "Problem".

I'll just say it:  I like it better than Ariana's over-produced version.  But admittedly I'm clearly not in Ariana's target market.  Her version gets on my nerves, the ones I have left at this point in the Big Brother season.


The only thing that would make this better is if Iggy Azalea jumped out of the closet, rapping and stomping around.

Maybe Tim will cover "Fancy" next......

1 comment :

  1. I was just looking for somewhere to post that I like Tim Brecht's version of "Problem" better than Ariana Grande's (no offense to Ariana Grande-hers is great, too). This kid is so deep and soulful. Christine is fortunate that he is a Christian and is committed to their marriage. Cody is good-looking and seems like a decent guy (though he should realize his touching of Christine is inappropriate), but Tim has soul to the bottom of his toes! I love his voice. God bless him. I hope he lives a blessed and wonderful happily ever after.
    -Kat

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!