Tuesday, August 19, 2014

California BB Fans Executed Another Zach Attack Over the Wall #BB16

Last night, around 10:20 pm BBT, Zach and Frankie were playing pool and talking to Caleb outside.  Donny had just been called to the DR.



Zach brought up the couple who yelled "I love you Zach....I love you more!" when Derrick and Victoria were on the hammock, and they all laughed about that.  Zach acted it out and was clearly delighted with the story.

Zach:  I wonder what Nicole, Hayden and Jocosta are doing right now?

Caleb:  Oh, Hayden's definitely smashing Nicole...he'll tell us he's been getting the craziest blow jobs from Nicole....

Just then, a young man's voice was heard yelling over the wall.  I rewound the flashbacks so I could hear it again, and turned the volume WAY UP on my wireless headphones.

BB Fan:  I hate you Beast Mode Cowboy!  Zach we love you!  Frankie, you're disgusting!

Zach, yelling back:  We love you too!  You're the fucking man!

Zach was so excited, but he didn't hear it right.  (Remember, he has a ruptured ear drum.)  Zach thought they said "we love you Beast Mode Cowboy. Zach we love you! Frankie, you're the best!".

Caleb:  I thought they said something negative about me...I'm pretty sure they said they hated me.

Frankie:  And they said, Frankie, you're a mess!

BB called an indoor lockdown, and the three of them went back inside and had a lot of fun telling everyone what just happened.

Zach swears it was all positive, because no one would drive by just to say they hated them.

(Oh Zach....you don't even know what Big Brother fans are like....)

Caleb was a good sport, laughing about someone yelling "I hate you Beast Mode Cowyboy".

Donny:  I wish I hadn't been called in to the DR just then....they could have yelled, "Donny, get up off that table and do something!".

(ha ha ha Donny is very self aware.)

They all think the guy who yelled was watching the live feeds, since he knew who was outside.  Zach mentioned that the TVGN show was on, too.

(Moments before this happened, Zach was talking about the other guy who yelled...a coincidence?)

And a few minutes earlier, they were talking about smelling really skunky weed over the fence.  I've heard them talk about that before....someone on the night shift obviously doesn't have a California Medical Marijuana Card.  If I were stoned on skunk weed and was standing outside the Big Brother compound wall, I would have yelled something, too.

A few minutes later they speculated that the "yeller" was the same guy both times.

Zach:  Dude...get a life!  What a loser!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!