Friday, August 29, 2014

Beast Mode Snowman #BB16

Frankie was close, and Christine was a little closer.


But Caleb was the closest.  Each time, he tried to touch the coal, and had to keep going back.


Cody:  Let's go Beast Mode!



Finally Caleb grabbed the coal and fell on the ground.  Caleb won HoH.


Frankie ran right over to embrace Caleb.

Frankie:  I love you!  You are so amazing!

Caleb:  I'm hurtin'....me knee is hurtin'...

Frankie:  I'll rub it later...upstairs.


Look at Frankie in the picture below...he's laying right on top of Caleb!

Nicole:  I can't go over and hug him...I can't even move...can someone throw me a rope?


***FISH***

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!