Friday, July 25, 2014

Zach's Nomination Performance Stuns and Shocks #BB16


Hayden:  I was so shocked, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

That green elbow belongs to Christine!  And she is not crying!  

Christine:  Oh Jesus...we're going to win!


Cody, repeating what Zach said: ....you look real cute in your German-tard, you Froot Loop dingus..?

(C'mon...you just know Christine wants to laugh...)


Hayden:  It's ridiculous...it's absurd....

Cody:  He's off the rocker....but he's clearly on a power trip..


Christine:  I don't even know what he just said to me....at least I get an extra competition..

Amber bursts into the Storage room with her game face on, followed by Nicole.  Christine starts to giggle 

Christine:  A Froot Loop dingus!

Nicole:  Oh, after I heard your's I knew mine was coming!


Nicole:  That was unbelievable...

Hayden:  I don't even know what to say!

Nicole:  Did I break the silence by totally putting my head down and laughing?


Hayden:  You just burst out laughing like this (demonstrates spitting and laughing)


Christine:  I didn't see that coming, but with Zach I should have known.

Amber wants to get right down to business, telling Christine that she and Nicole are a strong pair, and can win today.  Christine says she wishes she hadn't "screwed herself" and feels sick.  I guess she and Nicole both need to eat some slop, pronto.


***

I don't even know what a "dingus" is, or if I've spelled it correctly.   What exactly is a "dingus"?   Is this a word that they can use on CBS?  Can The Chenbot repeat it?  (ha ha ha ha)

And can someone tell me what type of snack that is in the light blue bag in the picture above?  I'm assuming it is a German snack since they got a bunch of bags after the PoV competition.  It looks like it might be marshmallow-based, but I can't quite figure it out.

7 comments :

  1. looks like 'Snack'rs' though I'm not sure what kind the blue bag is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The night of the PoV, I watched several of them plow through a bag...it looked delicious, whatever it is....

    I think it might be a German word, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know they were eating cotton candy from little plastic bags, since its food you would eat at a sporting event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to hear The Chenbot say "dingus".

    ReplyDelete
  6. from Urban Dictionary:
    another word for a spaz.
    NOTE: a dingus is NOT a stupid person, because a dingus is someone who can make you laugh by doing stupid THINGS, but they are not stupid people. a stupid person is an idiot. idiot and dingus are different.
    (your friend is rocking back and forth on their chair and it topples over, thus flinging them across the room)

    you say "dude, you're such a DINGUS"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!