Thursday, July 10, 2014

Safe in Their Beds, Visions of ....Offal Foods in Their Heads??? #BB16

As you may now, the Live Feeders are choosing the Have Not foods this season.  In previous years, America was asked to vote for the Have Not foods, but this year those votes are being saved for the Team America challenges.

Let me just point out that last week's HORRIBLE choice wasn't even revealed on the CBS show.  I guess with Devin's antics, there just wasn't time to squeeze that footage into the show.

And the Live Feeders are evil voters, that is for sure.  Take a look at this:


Now, I don't know what a "Baddy Melt" is, but it doesn't sound very tasty to me.  Offal is just freaking nasty though.  Offal is the organ meats and other scrap parts of various animals.  There are certain segments of the foodie population that seek out that sort of thing, but I'm pretty sure they aren't in the BB16 house.

I think Hayden would try it, and probably Caleb, since he enjoys stalking and slaughtering innocent animals.  In fact, he is viciously gleeful about it.

We can only hope that the people we don't like are assigned to eat these nasty foods.

As of this moment, the houseguests are all tucked in their beds, sleeping.  Which is a rare thing, indeed.  So far this season, at least one person has been awake on the live feeds at all times.

Devin sleeps alone in his bird nest.  I have heard him say COUNTLESS times in the last few days that he is sure he will be out of the house in the next week or so.

Devin:  Dude, I know everyone is coming after me....and I'm fine with that bro...when I look at the picture of my little girl, I'm okay with going home to her...


Christine is catching some Z's, too.  At first I thought she was wearing colorful jammies, but those are just her tattoos, of course.


The Cave (that is what the Houseguests call it) is not as jam-packed as it usually is, since Derrick, Zach and Britney are in the Have Not room this week.


Who is Cody semi-snuggled up with here?  Face to face?


FYI I had a nagging question about the Cave, so I reached out to Joey Van Pelt to see if she could be of assistance.

Joey told me what I wanted to know, in good time  Thanks Joey.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!