Tuesday, July 22, 2014

OK. Time for a Serious Question. Who is Hotter, Cody or His Brother? #BB16

First, lets remind ourselves what Cody Califiore looks like, since it may have been several minutes since the live feeders have seen him.


And allow me to introduce Cody's older brother Paul Califiore.


Um...maybe we can just decide to like them both, equally.  Off the top of my head, here are a few things I have heard Cody say about Paul on the live feeds:

*  Cody idolizes Paul and wants to be just like him.
*  Paul's current girl friend dances for the Knicks.
*  Cody got his event entertainment job through Paul, who is also involved with the Company.

I have to admit that I made a mistake in my pre-season Big Brother coverage.  In Cody's "Meet the House Guests" post I identified a picture from the series below as a picture of Cody.  I've just added a note to explain that the picture is actually Paul.

So I apologize for that error.  I'm sure you'll understand.  I was distracted, and confused.


Does anybody know what the tattoo on their ribcage says?  I think it is the same one--I've heard Cody say it is a family thing, but I can't tell what it says...

6 comments :

  1. I think the older brother has a better looking face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't looked at his face yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tattoo is Italian and translates to "I'm not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, are you serious? Or is this a joke?

      Delete
  4. both gorgeous!!! both great bods!!! but I do have to admit that I really, really love white underwear!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!