Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Nicole Listens, Nods Out #BB16

I wonder who Nicole is talking to?





Devin, of course.

He called her upstairs so he could tell her the whole Bomb Squad story.  Like she doesn't fucking know already.  He told her he was "done with Caleb'.

Nicole:  You don't think you will make up with him?  You've had so many ups and downs already.  (ha ha ha)

Devin:  No...we've had a few...but I'm done now. There are just too many things I'm sick of, and there are things that I just don't want to be a part of.


Nicole:  I can't tell...sometimes he talks good, sometimes I hear him talk bad.  I don't ever say anything because I don't have anything to say.  You and Amber did put me on the block, but I understand why you did that.

Devin: I don't want to say anything bad about him, because I don't want to be that person.  Let's just say I don't like some of the things he does, or some of the things he says, or his game play.

Nicole wants out of that room badly...it is so obvious but I guess Devin is oblivious.


Devin says that the reason why he has stayed up in the HoH the last few days is that he didn't want to talk to Caleb.  (I thought it was so he could perv on Brittany, watching the Spy Screen.)

Caleb:  Did you see him when I was in the kitchen, asking me for the HoH key so he could use the bathroom?  I just wanted to be with you guys and not talk game.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!