Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Live Feeders are Choosing Next Week's Have Not Foods #BB16

If you have the live feeds, on the CBS site there is a little tab in the chat window called "Vote" where you will find this poll.  Here are the results so far:


I voted for the vegan option, naturally (since I am one). If a Vegan S'more is what I think it is, it would be a delicious treat for anyone, any day.  Vegan graham crackers are sold in natural food stores, and I'm assuming someone out there can make vegan marshmallows.  Although one of the main ingredients in a traditional marshmallow is egg whites, I'm certain there are some available vegan options for that.

And dark chocolate is dark chocolate.  Yum.

I don't know about you, but I've been hoping that Devin and Caleb will be Have Nots next week.  How fun will that be?  They will both be crying like big fat babies about how hungry they are.

Devin:  Waaaahhhhh!  I'm losing muscle mass!

Caleb: Waaaaahhh!  I just seen Amber eating a sandwich!

So in that case, I think the Vegan S'mores would still be the best option, since there is probably much more protein in the "'Wurst" since I assume it is made of liver.

Let's make them really suffer.....

PS  I had some friends last year and we had the munchies.  (Shocker.)  We ended up making S'mores with the delicious addition of peanut butter.  We roasted the marshmallows using chopsticks over an open gas flame on the stove, and smeared some peanut butter on the graham crackers before we assembled them.  I think it was the best Highdea ever....

1 comment :

  1. Devin said he was going to volunteer to be a have-not because he needs to lose the weight. Last night he was running around the BY like a madman cursing bread. O.o I think the lack of enough food and proper sleep will seriously effect his tender mental status. So...I'm pretty excited to see that.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!