Sunday, July 13, 2014

Donny Tells His Dating Story, and Derrick Takes a Shower #BB16

Last night Brittany encouraged Donny to tell everyone about his girlfriend Christine.  She and Donny had a conversation the night before in the living room about Donny's relationship and it got kind of deep.  Brittany had to push Donny a little now to share the story.

Donny:  Well, Christine works in the office where I work, answerin' phones and all.  She's real pretty, with dark hair and eyes, and I knew that she just got divorced from her husband a few months earlier..


Brittany, smirking:  My middle name is Christine....

Everyone goes "whooo" and is already loving the story.


Donny, to Brittany:  And your last name is Thompson!

They all laugh and Donny continues his story.  (Brittany's last name is Martinez.)

Donny:  Well, she told me she had two tickets to a race, and asked me if I wanted them.  I don't have nobody to take to a race, so I said no thanks.  And I thought about asking her to go with me, but it was too late.  Then one of my friends told me that she really wanted to go with me..


Donny:  So when she asked me again about the tickets, I said I'd take one ticket, if she would go with me.  She said yes, and the next day she handed me a little folded piece of paper.  I got home and opened it, and it said "Homework" and there were some questions about me..


(Cody is totally going to use the folded note strategy, adding it to his aresenal.  I can tell.)


Donny:  Christine is real organized for her job, so we went tail gatin' outside the track, and she had all sorts of drinks and food to eat.  We sat out there for awhile and then went inside for the race.


Donny:  And the race was real good for datin', because the track is so loud and you have to sit real close together so you can talk.  And she had a little radio for us to listen to, and we shared the earphones like this....

Cody:  Did you kiss her good night?

Donny:  I'm not gonna tell you that....but yes!


Everyone loved the story and Cody can't wait to meet Christine.  Donny hopes she will be there, but he can't be sure.   He started telling them that Christine hates his beard, and implies there is more to the story, but Brittany stops him, saying they don't need to talk about that part.

I got a feel for what the bad part was, from hearing part of Donny's conversation with Brittany the night before.  It sounded like he became aware that Christine was going on a few dating websites, looking around.  I think they broke up for awhile, maybe because Donny wasn't making enough time for her, and maybe the beard (but I didn't hear that part).  They reunited just a month or so before Donny came to the BB house, and he wished he had more time with her to make sure things were right.

Donny:  I think about her and those websites sometimes in here, but there's nothin' I can do about it.


Derrick took a shower with Devin lurking just outside, peppering him with questions.

Devin  Do you think anyone will like me out there (in the public)?

Derrick:  I think there are people who will love you.  And there will be people who absolutely hate you, but I will be the same way.



Devin:  The superfans are going to hate me, bro!


Derrick was really nice to him, saying that he will be very busy once he's out, because he is going to be contacted by superfans for interviews, and everyone will want to talk to him.  Devin made the point again, awkwardly, that he hopes no one is going to try and do anything like get Jocosta out this week.



After this conversation, Derrick went right downstairs to find Donny, telling him that Devin is still trying to play the game, no matter what he says about wanting to go home.  Derrick says it hasn't even been two hours since Donny won the PoV, and Devin is already trying to get something going.

FYI Donny is widely expected to take his friend Jocosta off the block, so it will be Caleb vs. Devin sitting in the eviction chairs on Thursday night.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!