Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Caleb: I Done Tweeted #BB16

Yesterday Caleb sat down in front of a computer that was place in the HoH room and let us know what he was thinking, in 140 characters or less.


These tweets seem rather......generic, don't you think?  No mention of his alliance, or the rise-and-plummet of his showmance with Amber.

I know Production censors the tweets, because over the years I have heard the HoHs tell the others what they tweeted, and the tweets posted are often much more limited.

I wonder if Amber's family has contacted Production in fear of her safety?  Because Caleb is just simmering and stewing and is blaming Amber for his own delusional thoughts.  I think things are going to get ugly..

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!