Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Brittany's Husband Looks Good, Too #BB16

First of all these pictures are all over the internet, so I assume someone got them from Facebook or something so I can't give credit.

This is Britney with her husband --they are separated now but based on what she has said on the live feeds they have not started divorce proceedings yet for financial reasons.  I just heard her tell Amber that he is a firefighter, and works in an area very close to the Big Brother house.


I've also heard her say that she married him when she was 18 or 19, and she said he was at least 10 years older than her...so he is in his early forties now.  I'm getting a rock and roll vibe from him though, although his body does look like someone who saves lives.


This is her mom and dad, I think.  Does her mother have a twin sister?


Getting liquored up!

1 comment :

  1. in that first Pic, i thought that was Caleb with Brittany, it sure looks like him, lol...☺...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!