Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Tender Zankie Moment #BB16

Frankie:  I thought you were a rich kid...but hearing you talk about cars and all..you're not.

Zach:  No, I'm not.


Frankie: But your Mom is well off...

Zach:  She makes close to six figures...close...but my dad was unemployed for a little bit..

Frankie:  Uh huh..


Zach:  He started a business that didn't do too well...and both of my parents...I don't want to say they're in debt, but...

Frankie:  They're in debt.  Uh huh.


Zach:  No, I don't want to say that.  But everything I have, I've paid for myself.  We live comfortably..

Frankie:  But your mom..

Zach:  My mom pays for my cell phone bills..I don't really have bills that I need to pay..but throughout college I paid my rent every single month...over $600...I was a hard working kid.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!