Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Gina Marie Wants to Get Nekkid, Ya'll #BB15

According to TMZ, Gina Marie wants to be a Playboy Bunny.


And that is a great picture of her, isn't it?  With the black stripe on her butt crack?  And we've all seen those shoes before....at the strip club baby.

I think Gina Marie would stand a better chance of a Playboy cover or feature pictorial if she teemed up with the other Big Brother "bunny" Aaryn. 

Can you just see Amanda seething right now?  ha ha ha ha ha   Do you think Amanda voted in the TMZ poll?


You can read the entire TMZ article here, and cast your vote, too.  I hope Gina Marie isn't trying to get Nick's attention with this stunt.  I don't think Playboy is Nick's type of magazine...

1 comment:

  1. I am sure Hugh Hefner has more class than to add a racist dumba$$ to his magazine....****er insurance, I 'll never forget that

    ReplyDelete