Sunday, March 23, 2014

Arlie Breaks Down #BBCAN2

Arlie is visibly shaken today as he paces around the house, sighing, looking like he would like to be anywhere but there in the Big Brother Canada house.  He's on slop this week, and it's getting to him.

(Sorry for the messy pictures---I am learning to use the VPL software and sometimes the picture part is tricky.)


He approached Adel in the bedroom and launched into a conversation by kind of aggressively telling Adel that it really pissed him off that Adel kept talking while he was trying to sleep.


Arlie then clarified that he was having a really hard day, and just needed to vent.  When Adel made a move to leave, Arlie said he wanted to vent with him, to talk to him.

Arlie:   The slop man, it's really getting to me.  I need some words of wisdom.


Adel is also on slop this week.  He encouraged Arlie to "just go crazy...keep eating it".  He said he had "two bowls of salsa" earlier and he just keeps "eating it and eating it".

Adel:  To be honest, it's not getting to me yet...because I just keep eating it.

He offers to eat slop with Arlie "all night if that's what it takes, brother".


They hugged it out twice, and the conversation seemed to end on a good note, but clearly Arlie still feels like crap.  Adel say he's there for him, and leaves the room.


And then Arlie saw Andrew, and started in on him, telling him that he feels very disrespected by Andrew sometimes.

Arlie:  You treat me like what I say doesn't matter...when I'm talking you interrupt me all the time and I never even get a chance to say what I want to say.

Andrew must be used to getting confronted in his everyday life, because he immediately clicked into "Sorry Andrew", thanking Arlie for bringing this up.  Then Andrew started a long monologue about having to work with people he doesn't like.

Andrew:  I mean, I really, really don't like some of the people I work with, but I have to get along with them anyway.

(Hi Andrew's co-workers!)



They hug it out as Andrew leaves the room and Arlie thanks him.  Then, after Andrew leaves Arlie starts shooting his fingers like guns at the door, making little "pow pow" noises.

Arlie hates Andrew, I think.  I'm pretty sure he was laughing about the fact that even in his apology, Andrew interrupted Arlie and took over the conversation, talking about himself. 



Then Rachelle came in the room and sat down to chat with Arlie.  She wondered if Arlie was worried about getting put up today after the PoV (?) but he said no.

Arlie:  I feel like, you're a bitch to me most of the time. You don't give me the time of day.  I feel like you don't give two shits about me.

Rachelle told him she was sorry, and that she misses Happy Arlie and he agrees he just needs to snap out of it.  Rachelle is dressed as a weiner during the entire conversation.


The new Big Brother Canada house is fricking redonculous.  Good lord.  Each room is more striking than the last.  We could use that set designer on Big Brother USA, right?  Not to mention some of the casting initiatives...


Arlie is trying to find a space where he can be alone, but it's hard, I guess.  Sarah asked him if he was pretending to be sad for the game and he snorted, "no".

I was hoping Marsha the Moose was behind this, but if she is Arlie isn't letting the live feeders know about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!