Sunday, November 3, 2013

Seth Rogen Calls Dr. Will a F*cking Stinky Idiot, and a F*cking Moron

Dr. Will Kirby kicked back to watch a movie yesterday, apparently, and didn't like what he saw.  He watched Seth Rogen's This is the End and felt the need to vent about it.


We all know that if you give Dr. Will an inch of attention, he will try to take a mile of any sort of publicity he can get.  Once Seth took the bait, Dr. Will tried to run with it, of course.




I'm kind of jaded where Dr. Will is concerned, so I am tempted to call bullshit on this entire exchange.  I think Dr. Will met Seth Rogen somewhere, which made this entire exchange possible.  But maybe not... maybe Seth saw that Dr. Will was a Verified Tweeter, so this made his Tweets stand out amongst Seth's 1,000,000+ followers.

I think Seth Rogen did have the last word here, in a way that probably hits Dr. Will right where it hurts....his ego.

I know one thing...if I was living in the same town as Seth Rogen, I would go out of my way to avoid offending him, in hopes of being invited to a party or two at his house. I mean, wouldn't you?

Yes, that's what I thought.

PS:   Last week Dr. Will opened up a new Dr. Tattoff here in Atlanta, but in my opinion he located it in the wrong spot.  The clinic is located in the most expensive retail real estate area of Atlanta, in Buckhead near Lenox Square.  I think he should have located in an area where people with tattoos actually hang out, and the rents are more affordable.  Like Little Five Points, Midtown, or at the very least Decatur.

But maybe Dr. Will's target tattoo removal audience is the soccer moms who are regretting getting that tramp stamp way back in their sorority days.  In that case, the Atlanta location of Dr. Tattoff is probably in exactly the right place.

2 comments:

  1. I just thought it was lame that Seth Rogen mentioned something about getting Dr. Will's license revoked over a Twitter spat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Seth was kidding. He's a comedian.

    ReplyDelete