Friday, September 20, 2013

Jeff Schroeder's Backyard Interview with Amanda Zuckerman #BB15

Jeff found himself faced with Amanda after the BB15 finale as she dutifully lined up for her post-finale interview.  The girls all seem to be changing from the dresses they wore for the finale.  I know Aaryn changed to a different dress, and now Amanda is dressed all in black.

(I remember Britney saying on the live feeds last year that during BB12 Sheriff Kathy threw a hissy fit in the Jury about not being able to wear a black dress, so Production had to take her shopping.  Britney said you had to get the colors approved that you planned to wear, and Production frequently vetoed ideas if they didn't like the look on camera.)

Back to Amanda, who immediately took a flirty tone with Jeff when the interview began.  Just as in her preseason interview with Jeff, Amanda immediately started with the hair-flipping and suggestive tone.


Jeff introduces Amanda as a controversial house guest and she gets all theatric in her denials and feigned surprise.  Jeff tells her she was a real bully in there. Amanda acted all huffy that Jeff dared to bring that up, and then started pontificating that the term bully is a very popular topic right now and she doesn't see it that way. She thinks she was dominating and she's a strong woman and wanted to protect her alliance and she rubs people the wrong way.

Jeff asks how much of her behavior was the real Amanda.  She said in real life if she has something to say to you, she'll say it.  And there's nothing she said that other people weren't thinking about saying.  She says she was just really honest about everything in there.

Jeff:  About everything?

Amanda:  Everything, Jeff.



Jeff hits her with a hard question by bringing up the racially controversial drama this summer.  Amanda is very aware of it.

Jeff:  It's a valid question, actually.  So if you say something racist about somebody, and then say you had sexual relations with them, does that make it okay?

(H ha a ha Jeff Schroeder said "sexual relations".)

(He's referring to her comments about having sex with several Puerto Ricans.)

Amanda starts her sentence with "Honestly..." which is a classic sign of someone about to start spilling lies, if you ask me, or someone who is floundering in the conversation.  She says she's not racist.


Amanda:  I want to again issue a sincere apology to anyone who I have offended.  This was my first time in the public eye and I didn't know what I was doing.  Some of my comments were taken out of context and once again I am so sorry.  It's not what you say it's the meaning behind it, and it turns out people didn't take it that way.

( Didn't Amanda brag in the BB15 house about being the star of a web series called Big Mouth?  And going to drama school and starring in school musicals?)

(And don't even get me started on the "taken out of context" excuse.)


Jeff gave her an out by saying the house is very stressful and Amanda immediately agrees and says she had to die her hair in the Jury House, it was so gray from all of the worrying all the time.

(That is one reason why Amanda looked so harsh tonight, in addition to the Stage Left eye shadow.)


Amanda:  I was so gray in there...

Jeff:  Like me?

Amanda:  Kinda...

Jeff:  But I own mine.  I'm just gray!

Amanda:  But you're a man and you can get away with the salt and pepper look.

Jeff:  I think you should have just let it go white...all white...then you could look like a judge in there and be bossing everyone around in there with those white wigs!

(Wow.  I'll bet that line wasn't printed on one of Jeff's cue cards.)

 

Amanda:  Yeah.  I'm not so sure how sexy a 24 year old pizza boy would take that.

Jeff:  While I'm sure McCrae would have taken you any way you are!

Amanda: And he did!

 **nervous laughter from Jeff's female crew***

Jeff wants to end things on a positive note, so he tells Amanda that she really made the show great to watch this year and her DR sessions were funny and she thanks him and says she would go back in there anytime.  Jeff asked her what's next for McCranda.

Amanda:  Well, you know he lives in Minnesota, and I live in Florida, so we've talked about actually moving somewhere closer to each other.

Jeff kind of pokes fun at that answer and Amanda blurts out in false anger:  Give me a break Jeff!  It's been two weeks since we've been able to really talk...I'm trying to get this interview over with and go into the party so I can go find out about it! Don't make me bully you!

Jeff:  Don't boss me Amanda!

***more laughter from Jeff's crew***

(Note:  Look how holding that pashmina over her mid-section makes Amanda look HUGE.)


(And then when she holds it away from her you see how much more flattering that dress is...Aaryn's PR team would NEVER let her go on camera that way.)

Jeff:  So, are you excited to meet McCrae's family and friends who are around here tonight?  And vice versa?

****crickets and giggles from Jeff's crew****

Jeff:  So I guess you aren't?

Amanda:  Well, I'm excited to meet them, I don't think THEY are excited to meet me...
 
 Jeff presents Amanda with her dollar store joke gift, and he says it is bowling pins, but her package "is just one short".

There is a picture of Amanda on the package and she kind of sneers at the whole thing.  I think this refers to the competition where she whined and cried about McCrae not letting her beat him.


Amanda groans when she sees it and then  says she looks really tan in the picture on the package.

(Why didn't Jeff give her a box of Band-Aids?  Or Moni-Stat?  Or a can of Cootie Spray?)


Jeff wishes her well with her relationship and Amanda says "McCranda!  McCranda!" in a little sing-song voice.

(I think she's going to need all the luck she can get trying to keep that schtick going.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!