Thursday, September 19, 2013

Gina Marie Talks About Nick...And Other Stuff Too #BB15

Gina Marie Zimmerman has been giving interviews and of course the topic of Nick comes up.

So, what's going on with you and Nick?

"Nick is amazing. Soon as I ran out, I ran right into his arms. That's where I feel the comfortablest. We walked hand-in-hand in the after-party together. We talked a little bit last night on the phone, but after today, we're going to meet up and talk. Kind of plan our first date. Nothing too serious yet, until we get talking about what was said in the house and if he lied to me about anything and I get know Nick even better than I had known him. There might be a future for GinaMarie and Nick, we'll just have to wait and see."


"Comfortablest"?  Really?

 You can read the entire interview here, on Zap2it
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!