Saturday, August 10, 2013

Scenes From This Morning #BB15

These are pictures I took this morning of the house guests.  The PoV Player Pick or maybe even the PoV competition is happening now, as I type.

McCrae got up "early" and sat around, thinking.  He really wanted to speak with Andy but had a hard time getting his attention privately.  Apparently Production messed up the audio during the Nomination Ceremony last night so they all got called to the DR to re-record what they said.  McCrae had to say "Aaryn, you are safe".  So we should all look for that on the Sunday show.

(What did I tell you about the effing Audio Crew this year?  Fire those jackasses..)



McCrae enjoys his coffee next to what may be the Douchiest Memory Wall Picture that Ever Douched.  Who made McCrae do that in the pictures?  Let's fire them, too.  How embarassing.


Amanda came out with a Morning Voice and immediately started asking McCrae what he wanted for breakfast.  He responded with the usual "I don't knows" and she decided to make eggs and enough bacon for a crowd.  McCrae begged for onion in the eggs but Amanda  said she was going to use salsa, which contains onion.  Then she packed a sack lunch for him to take to school.  (Just kidding about that part!)

Amanda went to the DR to tape her nomination voice-overs and McCrae stirred the eggs for her.  The sight of that really makes me want to vomit.  It is a pan full of would-be chickens!  Gross!


Andy appeared wearing yesterday's shirt, in case you are keeping score at home.  Amanda put the bacon in the oven to cook, saying that is the best way to cook it for a large crowd.  She learned that from the cook on some chartered boat trip she took.  


Elissa came in and started early, bitching about how slop makes her stomach hurt.  She thought she would have to "go to the hospital" last time, so she is dreading the same feeling this week as a Have Not.



Amanda came back and scolded McCrae for overcooking the bacon.  Helen took the blame, saying she's the one who told McCrae to leave it in for a few more minutes, because she likes crispy bacon herself.  Then all of a sudden Amanda said the bacon was cooked just fine.  Bitch.


Elissa stirred up a bowl of something vigorously.


Andy:  Who wants to see me put my HoH laundry in the storage room?

 
Sometimes when I look at Spencer I am surprised when his soft southern voice comes out of his body.  His voice is nothing like you would expect it to be.


Look at him, watching everybody.  If his job with the railroad falls through, he might want to apply at a nearby federal prison.  I can see him doing that type of work, and maybe enjoying it.  Maybe even getting to use one of those sticks to slap some people around.


Did I tell you you could leave your cell?

Ha ha ha. Just having fun Spencer.  Please don't come over here and kill me.


 Elissa showed everyone her "milk and brown sugar" breakfast so she could get just a little more complaining in about it.  She better watch out or Spencer may come over there and club her before throwing her in The Hole for the rest of the week.

Ha ha. I slay myself.



Jessie pouts.  Of course.  And you can see Helen Kim POUNDING through the house getting her daily exercise in.



There are ants in the kitchen now, in addition to the "rat droppings" that Aaryn saw earlier in the week.  For two girls who used to hate each other, Elissa and Aaryn do a pretty good job of small talk.  They have similar interests, discussing "scrunch bottom" bikinis and Victoria's Secret.

 

Elissa noticed that Spencer has the same shorts that Andy has, and Aaryn asks him if Marilyn picked out that color.  Spencer admits he picked them out himself, knowing that he has a lot of gray clothes and the color might be nice.

I always love it when the camera guys participate in the conversation.


Amanda is now getting dinner started, and is rinsing boneless chicken breasts before putting them in a pan.  Elissa wondered why she rinsed them, so they discussed topics like blood and bacteria on meat.

(If you can't go vegetarian, please consider trying Meatless Mondays, for your health, the environment, and to save the lives of innocent animals.  Thank you.)


Amanda cut up a huge pile of onions and took her time separating the rings and putting them in the pan.  She did not appear to have any issues with tearing as she handled the onions.  So maybe she's not human, after all. 



Then she chopped up potatoes and dumped them in the pan, too.


Aaryn and Elissa discussed Judd as they did their morning beauty routines.

Aaryn:  I don't miss him playing us, but I do miss his energy, and just having him around.  He was so funny and I'll bet outside of the house he would be a great friend.

Elissa:  He was the first person I connected with in here.

Aaryn:  I don't understand why he didn't want to hug you.

(On the live show I heard Elissa whine "I had nothing to do with this, Judd" as Judd made his way to the door, so maybe he shunned her when she approached him for a hug.)



***ALSO***

This year I am also tweeting the live shows, and also the live feeds from time-to-time.  When I am trying to make a living at my real job I monitor the live feeds and stop to tweet when I hear something good.  Here is an example of my tweets--sometimes I post info later here, and sometimes not.

You can follow me on Twitter using the little button on the left side of this page.




6 comments :

  1. They made McCrae redo the nom ceremony because when he pulled Aaryn's key he said "Poopy, you are safe".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poopy?

    I still want to fire the Audio crew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poopy is a nickname for her in the house and she doesn't really like it. Andy, McCrae, and Judd started it during practice for the last HOH, singing "This poopy's on fire."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your take on Spencer as a prison guard is hilarious!
    Someone online said Andy received a tooth and a toenail in his basket. Do you know if that's true? What's the weirdest thing someone has received in their HOH basket?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newcomer to the blog. But this got to be the funniest post so far! Spencer as prison guard take is priceless! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watch the live feeds and he did get some of his baby teeth and a toe nail in his basket. There was a story behind both of them. I think it was a family joke or something I don't remember.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!