Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nick's Shrine Will Have a New Home This Week #BB15

as Gina Marie Zimmerman wins HoH.  There is a rush of hugs and GMZ tells everyone who hugs her that she loves them, she loves them all.

I hear Judd call out to Production for a lighter.




 GMZ calls this a blonde on blonde hug.


Aaryn puts the key on her in a "crowning moment".


GMZ repeats that Amanda and McCrae can have her room any night they want. 


Amanda:  For my honeymoon?

(I might vomit.)

GMZ:  And I kinda like to sleep where me and Nick left off, not that it was rockin' in there or anything.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!