Monday, August 19, 2013

McCrae Without Amanda #BB15

I don't know about you, but I rarely see McCrae Olson on the live feeds when he's not:

a)  laying down sleeping
b)  draped all over Amanda
c)  Amanda draped all over him

So I took these pictures to document the rare occurrence where Amanda is not in the room and McCrae is conscious.  Sure, you could argue that he is prone in the pictures, but Amanda is not there.  He looks peaceful, and free. 







I enjoyed the Lack of Amanda for at least 30 minutes, listening to McCrae talk to Spencer, Andy and Aaryn about who they think is coming back in the game this Thursday, and how much they hate Elissa.

How is it that Amanda is allowing McCrae to be around Aaryn for so long without her supervision?  The more I look at Aaryn's eyebrows, the more that is all I can see when I look at her.   They remind of Jerry Seinfeld's Uncle Leo.  Remember that episode of Seinfeld?  When Uncle Leo had The Eyebrows?

Maybe Aaryn did that to herself to make herself look less pretty and more approachable.  I can't imagine Aaryn thinking they look good.  Did she dye them?  Why are they so dark?

OK, here comes Amanda, bursting in the room without knocking or even greeting anyone.  She immediately starts bitching about two packs of cigarettes that were lost and is upset.  Maybe she should ask Helen or Elissa where they are?  I can see Elissa throwing them away, can't you?


What is that in the picture below?  Does Spencer have his foot on the camera?



And here are two pictures I took of Spencer earlier this afternoon.   I tried to forget about them, but there they are in my picture file.  Sorry if you are trying to eat your dinner.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!