Thursday, August 22, 2013

Elissa: Oh My God! I'm Like, Freaking Out! #BB15

After she got her 10th ball in, she asked "can I get down?"

McCrae said to wait, to just wait until they called it.  Aaryn announced with her earpiece that Elissa had won.




Spencer tries to get in a little ass kissing by saying that he can finally see a picture of her kids, and fumbles to remember the child's name.  Simmer down there, Spencer.



Amanda hugs her, cigarette in hand. It's going to be a long week, Amanda.  For all of us.


3 comments :

  1. Like, my worst nightmare happened, you know. Like, I don't, like, think I can stand another week of Elissa's voice, you know. Like, um, uh, hmm, ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But she'll get the fucking yoga mat. It's like, so hard to like, to yoga without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your great posts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!