Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Don't Ever Say Aaryn Didn't Teach Us Anything..... #BB15

For example, I just learned how to do a "fishtail" braid from watching the helpful close up camera shots of her creating the braid.  Instead of just using three strands of hair like a traditional braid, you use two large pieces and continually pull out a new strand from either side to pull over the front.

Now, if I could just remember that three years from now when my hair is as long as Aaryn's.  Or I guess I could bolt on a weave.

***whatever***









I'm not a fan of the teased bouffant on top, Aaryn, but everything else is nice.  Teasing is actually very bad for your hair and can cause breakage, but I guess she can just buy new hair in September.  Easy come, easy go.


1 comment :

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!