Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wil Heuser Presents - Big Brother Saga Episodes 4 and 5 #BB15

I guess I missed Episode #4 of Wil's BB15 Saga last week somehow.

It's short, but sweet.  Unless you're Gina Marie Zimmerman, that is.  In this episode Wil even takes us inside the home of a Big Brother cat lady who is Team Janelle.  And we get to see Jeremy wipe his butt on his way out of the door.

I'll bet Wil may cry if (when) GMZ is evicted---she certainly gives him a lot of material to work with.


Episode #5 is simply the ultimate.  I don't know why Wil doesn't have his own TV show by now.  Or at least be a co-star on someone else's TV show.  In this episode we get to see scathing portrayals of both Amanda and Elissa.  I was literally laughing out loud at Elissa's voice and costume changes.

I don't think Wil likes Amanda very much.  And apparently he doesn't believe McCrae does, either.

The best part for me though, was the musical number performed by The Klan when Aaryn won HoH.

Bravo, Wil.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!