Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hinky MVP Votes May Be the Big Story This Week #BB15

A reader let me know that there was a campaign to vote Elissa for MVP this week, even though we know the vote was for the nomination, not the MVP.

I know many people knew exactly what was going on here, but I'm also sure this ruse ensared a few innocent voters. 

But if the internet is going to help you with something, it's only fair that it can hurt you too, I guess.  I don't think Middle America ever votes for anything like this anyway, just the Super Fans or people obsessed with being "friends" with former players.

Check out the top posts for #elissa4mvp this week.


And here are a few posts from Big Brother Gossip after we all learned that Elissa was nominated.

This kind of reminds me of Howard Stern's "Vote for Sanjaya" compaign when a horrible singer named Sanjaya was on American Idol and these "fan" votes kept him in the competition weeks longer than he should have been there.  I don't even watch American Idol but I voted for Sanjaya a few times  myself, because Howard told me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!