Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hat Gate #2 - Jeremy's Forced Apology #BB15

Okay so you know by now that Jeremy did some misbehavin' by rubbing Elissa's blue knit hat on his butt crack.  You haven't heard?  Well you can read about it here, and see the pictures.

Well, apparently Jeremy got a good talkin' to in the DR, what some in the south might call a "Come to Jesus meeting".

OK.  So it's shortly after 11:00 pm BBT, on the evening of Hat Gate #2.  The house guests have just finished their group dinner, and have dispersed to their little corners of the house to whisper and bitch about each other.  They're locked down now inside, so the backyard can be set up for the live show and competitions.

Gina Marie and Aaryn are in their Small World bedroom talking to David where Aaryn is sharing her concerns about Nick.  Aaryn thinks he's sketchy, and that his game is to have some sort of shallow relationship with everybody.

Aaryn thinks he is a floater in it's truest sense, but Gina Marie argues in his favor.  Aaryn thinks they need to evict everyone who won't vote for them in the end.

While we hear the girls talk, we see Jeremy come out of the DR, and walk silently through the house to the Lounge, which they are calling the Cockpit, I've noticed.



He immediately sits down in the Lounge and Elissa walks in, and Jeremy asks her to shut the door.



Jeremy:  I just want to talk to you.  I got in trouble earlier and I have to apologize.  I was asked to take care of this by Big Brother, and it's a situation

Elissa sits down and as usual it is hard to get a read on what she is feeling as her ability to express emotions facially is extremely limited.

 Jeremy:  You know, you got the best of me earlier, and I was acting immature.  This house is making me crazy...


Jeremy:......I tapped your hat with my butt, and they're drycleaning it now, and they said if you don't want the hat after that they'll take it out of my pension, and get you a new one...


Elissa:  ...my hat?

Jeremy:  Your blue North Carolina hat...

Elissa:  Oh...
 

Jeremy:  It was immature, stupid, and I feel horrible about it...I feel ashamed, kinda, because that's not me and I don't know what to say to you.....I vandalized something that was your's and whether it was personal to you or not I was definitely wrong.  Regardless if you like me or not, or if we've had mutual differences...

Elissa, calmly and in control:  This is not mutual differences though....
 

Elissa:  ....like, I felt bad for you Jeremy....



Elissa:  I think you are a 23 year old boy, Jeremy.

(How fucking creepy is that tattoo of the Indian just staring at us?  Why, the Chief himself was probably highly skilled in using many different objects as a form of toilet paper, right?)

Jeremy agrees that he is immature and has a lot of growing up to do.  When he came into the house everybody was cool, but now he keeps hearing things and he needs to keep his ears open and he feels like "somebody" keeps making fun of him.

Jeremy:  You know, when we were out there by the pool you said something about the owner of CBS....

Elissa:  He's not the owner, he's the president...

(i.e. Les Moonves)

Jeremy:  When you said your mother would be so proud of me.... I felt like you were coming at me.

Elissa protests and now it seems like she needs to apologize to him.

(This is a famous move employed by some of the best players and sociopaths out there....we call it Reversing the Heat and once you are aware of the signs you can't miss it.  Jeremy will go far in life with these skills.....take it from someone who climbed the ladder at a Fortune 100 company for over a decade.)

Jeremy realizes what is happening and summarizes the situation again, that he is an immature boy who did something stupid, and he is "in trouble right now for it".

Jeremy:  They've taken the hat, and they're drycleaning it now...

(I'm imagining the poor PA who had to put that hat in a plastic bag and probably get in the golf cart to drive it over to the CBS Laundry...ha ha ha)

Jeremy:  I don't know what you want to do about it, and I told them to take that hat out of my stipend and buy you a new hat and we'll take care of that...and it's not them telling me to apologize, they just told me to tell you that I'd take care of it.  And I really do feel stupid and I don't know if you can tell, but I'm kind of ashamed of myself, and I didn't really dig it into my butt, I just tapped my butt, but they said that was wrong, and so I brought them the hat and said to take care of it.  I don't want you to think it's gone...they have it and it is being drycleaned at this moment.

Elissa:  Um hum...

Jeremy:   I don't know where we went wrong, but  I'm sorry and I don't know if you want to say something but I promise I won't be an asshole.

(Wouldn't you want to know where this happened, if you were Elissa?  I mean, did it happen in the Eames Room in front of Aaryn and David, or did it happen in the WC after taking a poop?  Big difference to me, if I were her and contemplating keeping that hat.  I guess she can sell it on Ebay, either way, right?)

Now Elissa chides him for some of his comments that he has made on TVGN, for example joking about being in a gang.  Jeremy starts to protest but Elissa reminds him that it is her turn to speak.  She is pointing out how young he is, and how disrespectful it is for him to be so aggressive towards women and she mentions his DR sessions that might be inappropriate.

Elissa:  I'm not judging you.  It's not my place to judge you.

Someone opens the door and Jeremy asks to please give them a moment.  The female voice chirps that she's sorry.   I think it was Candice.

So blah blah blah Jeremy has a lot to learn and he feels badly about it.  He also assures Elissa that she didn't touch the hat after his actions....he took it within 5 minutes to the DR for them to take care of cleaning it.

Elissa says that the hat is the least of her worries, and that his attacks on women are of much more concern to her.  And Jeremy should imagine how her husband feels to see Jeremy acting like that towards women.  And Jeremy is a big guy, so it is even more intimidating to watch.

Outside the house guests must be dying with suspense about what is going on in the Cockpit.  I guess they know all of the cameras are focused on their conversation.  Andy pops his head in to get a look in a manner that is anything but subtle.


Andy:  What's going on in here?

Jeremy:  Can you just give us a moment?

Elissa brought up how Rachel will have to live down things that happened in the BB house for the rest of her life, and Elissa wipes away tears as her voice shakes.    Now she brings up the beef they had about Elissa saying that her sister had fans that would vote for her, and how this was the beginning of the conflict between them.  Jeremy says that he knows who Rachel is, and doesn't really care who she is, and just wanted to clear the air at that time.


Elissa  I just want to tell you from the bottom of my heart, that this show will be over in three months.  And then you will have to live for the rest of your life being known as someone who is aggressive to women....

So now the conversation starts repeating itself, and going around in circles as Jeremy repeats himself.  He just wants to move on from here, and is nervous about what is "going to happen with him".  It's not something he would normally do.  And with the "pizza thing" he jumped to conclusions and it ended up being a lie but he reacted to it.

Elissa has the highest respect for Production and the Network and "her sister works with them", and this isn't "like VH1", it's a family show and people are watching.  Elissa and Helen both have families and mothers and Jeremy has to think about that with his actions.  She would appreciate Jeremy showing some respect and he thanks her for sharing her perspectives with him.

Jeremy:  I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

Elissa:  I accept your apology.

They leave the Cockpit and both go in separate directions.




***And SCENE***

I think Jeremy is a Professional Apologist at this point, don't you?  He's got a gift, and everybody knows it.  Including Production and CBS.  Les Moonves has to give credit where credit is due, too, right?

I can't wait to hear Julie Chen talk about this.. ha ha ha  How great would it be if Julie says "buttcrack"?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!