Monday, July 1, 2013

Gina Marie Bawls #BB15

Big Brother has confiscated some of Gina Marie's clothes.  The feeds have been on and off while she cries about it.


Gina Marie:  They took the fucking shirt off my back.  Literally!

Amanda is being very supportive and rubs her leg while she talks to her.

Amanda:  You are a tough cookie.  We've all had our moments, but there are seven girls here that can give you things to wear. 

Amanda describes some yoga pants that Gina can wear, and says she'll go ahead and pick out some things that Gina Marie can just consider to be her own while she's there.

Nick comes over and asks what's wrong.


Gina Marie: I just want to go home.  I just want to go home.  I don't feel like me.  I don't have my clothes and I just want to go home.  I'm not an outside person and I don't like to be out here.  I have one fucking pair of pajamas.  My nails are a fucking mess.  I need my tanning stuff and my hair is a mess.

(This is really sad to see.)

Gina, sniffling:  I don't wear shorts.  Ask anybody....I don't wear them for like 10 years now.  I don't like me.

Nick:  Yes you do.

GM:  No I don't.  I don't like my legs and want to cover them up.  I'm not comfortable.  I don't want the money, I just want to go home.

Nick tries to make light comments and tells her they will have fun and he needs her there.

GM:  I'm goin' home.  I want to go home.


They took her bras, her underwear, and "all of her fucking makeup".

GM:  And I'm not even materialistic....I just want my $2 sweatpants.  Everybody has such nice stuff and I have nothing now.  I just want to be able to bounce around and be myself.  I have such a bad eating problem and I don't like my body and I just want to cover myself up.  I'm not comfortable..

She's cries and Nick helped her wipe off her face.

GM:  They took my sneakers...they even took my socks and my fucking glasses.

***DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE UNDERSTAND THIS?***

Aren't they supposed to weed out their personal items before they come in the house?  Were there labels showing on last night's show? 

WHAT THE FUCK??? 

Whatever is going on doesn't seem fair to Gina Marie. Yes she has been making horrible comments that are not politically correct, but this isn't supposed to be like Survivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment